Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Insanity!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Insanity!
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard on the morning news here in tennessee a very interesting fact about our two presidential canidates.
Apparently since Tennessee is a Republican state niether canidate considers it a battle ground they need to win or can win in Kerry's case.
Because of this BOTH canidates are CHARGING for campaign items. Yard signs $5 Bumper stickers $3
Pens and Pencils $1 T-shirts $15
This is insane!
Just becuase they think this state is allready set you have to pay to show your support!
My God!
I am in shock.

let me know what you think or if you have heard about this in your state also.

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guarantee they won't be doing that here in Florida! These are our political "chosen ones" doing their thing!

I have seen high school elections with less drama and more maturity than this crap!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure capitalism at work here.
Even during an election.
I have just never heard of anything like this before.
I wonder if they come here on the campiagn trail if they will charge to shake hands and kiss babies?
$20 gets you a firm shake and $50 gets your baby kissed on the forehead.
Maybe for a $1000 they will even come talk at a local middle school.
Friggin crazy!

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's too soon to tell. Anything can still happen, tipping states. I think Tennesee is likely to go to Bush, but anything can happen. I'm not making assumptions until mid-October.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
I think Tennesee is likely to go to Bush, but anything can happen.
Exactly!
So why would the Canidates not give away signs and bumper stickers like every where else.
Thats just crazy!

--------------------

gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just like not trying any more for a job interview, when either you think you're going to get it or you think there's not much hope. Never give up hope or think you don't need to try for something anymore.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

I agree totaly gs3647!
One thing that gets me the most about this is they are charging! Just say you dont have them. Say your not going to distribute them in this area. Dont charge for them!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links