Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Who do you feel won the debate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who do you feel won the debate?
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Kerry looked a bit stronger, though he did appear a bit more informal.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerry on style & presence, Bush on content. Kerry has been a proffesional debater for something like 30 years. Bush has very little debating experience. You may have noticed that Kerry skirted around allot of questions though. He was asked directly what his plan for Iraq is & all he said was what he thought needed to be done. He never once mentioned HOW he would do it. Bush, on the other hand, answered his questions pretty directly. Even the media is saying there was no clear winner. Kerry needed to really shine & he did not. Bush just needed to hang in there & take Kerry's punches, which he did. I'm pro-Bush, but I wouldn't say that he won the debate. I wouldn't say that he lost it either though. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off let me say that since Sasha isnt going to post anymore on these political threads until after the election is over I dont know why I am [Smile] She seems to be one of the few that backs me up! Lord knows I need it some times lol.

All I have to say about the debates is that given a third, fourth, or fith party the dems and the republicans would have been dead last. Hell put Sasha, feet-zine, or any of the other politcal activist on this site, on that stage, and they would have beat both of them. Regardless of who won and who lost that was a pathetic show on both sides of the ball.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russia.
Major Player
Member # 2311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russia.   Author's Homepage   Email Russia.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely have to say Kerry won the debate. I don't think that either candidate outlined their exact plans, but that cannot be expected with two minutes per answer. http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/plan_to_win_the_peace_in_iraq.pdf does give a very detailed description of Kerry's plan with regards to pulling out of Iraq. Plus, Kerry's short descriptions sounded a lot better to me than abstruse phrases like "spreading liberty to those with an ideology of hatred". I really don't understand Bush's insistence that Kerry was sending mixed messages. It seemed pretty clear to me that he was saying that while Saddam needed to be taken out of power, the war was executed in the wrong fashion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm FAR from a Kerry fan, but I do plan to vote for him solely to get Bush out of office.

--------------------
My used socks and stockings: http://www.justworn.com
Cam portal: http://www.justworn.com/tag/cams.php
I'm drooling over: http://www.fashionandfun.com/buildMenu.asp?wishID=375

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerry one,bush didn't seem as focused,like his mind was somwhere else or somthing.I was suprised cause bush always shines on debates,but he didn't here.I feel this mighta been purposly done,I feel bush will spank em on the last debate,wich by far has the biggest effect prior to election day
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vice-presidential debate was much closer, I'd say Kerry was making Bush nervous in the last debate, and it was shown with Bush's long silences in between speaking.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick Cheney mopped the floor with John Edwards in the VP debate, but usually the VP debate doesn't matter all that much.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russia.
Major Player
Member # 2311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russia.   Author's Homepage   Email Russia.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I watched the VP debate, I felt like I should have been watching the presidential debate. Both candidates did incredibly well. Cheney would have slaughtered Kerry, and Bush couldn't hold a candle to Edwards.

--------------------
My used socks and stockings: http://www.justworn.com
Cam portal: http://www.justworn.com/tag/cams.php
I'm drooling over: http://www.fashionandfun.com/buildMenu.asp?wishID=375

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

THere's another one tnoight, who's watching it? I know I am...

--------------------

feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...come on...everyone has had time to think it over...

Winning and losing is very subjective...therefore...

Which candidate did the better job of communicating?

does anyone disagree that a "draw" is a percieved "loss" for Mr Kerry...especially after round one in Miami?

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Final one is tonight. My last undecided friend claims that she's gonna make up her mind on this one. Will this one be the one that determines the election?

--------------------

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know who lost! [Hop]

It`s us! [Cry]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
I know who lost! [Hop]

It`s us! [Cry]

Agreed... [Mad]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neo
quote:
I know who lost!

It`s us!

Lou
quote:
Agreed...
I am in complete agreement here. Definitely Us.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links