Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Whats up in Texas?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats up in Texas?
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would ask for some answers because if it wouldnt be so [Cry] its kinda of [Big Grin] :

Hasnt the way of politic from Bush ruined too much yet, why his government goes now for one of your "landmarks":
the sweet cheerleaders!
are they too sexy for some old people or is it again the "religious" way to prevent , yes, what do they really want to prevent with this stupid action?
I mean specially in Texas nearly everybody is heavy armed but the cheeleaders are too sexy?
I dont know what some men are understanding about the word "moral"!
Man, I have to start a collection about really funny things! The point with the cheerleaders is a bit too crazy for me!
What are your opinions, bros?

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, what`s up in Texas? (I live in Europe)

Is cheerleading illegal now, or what? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Hal, I am from Europe too and the lines I read in a paper a while ago nearly said this!
The sweet girls are going to be told not to show any skin from belly anymore when they dance!
And I asked if this should be a bad fake?
I hope to get answeres from a bro who is from Texas!

--------------------

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not in Texas, but I have heard of no such thing.
Trust me, it would be all over the news if it was an NFL team, but it's probably a high-school team, or college, and who gives a shit?

Are you seriously trying to find things that YOU think are funny so that you can smugly goof on "Americans"?
Where are you from?
I bet, if I looked, (and I won't,) I could find plenty to laugh at about "your people", and it wouldn't be something so trivial as a blurbabout cheerleaders, I'll guarantee.
The point is this:
Get over it.
You think it's fun to goof on "the stupid americans", big deal.
I for one, am sick and tired of everyone playa-hating on my country.
If you don't have something nice to say, then go eat a croissant, or some flan, or a meat-pie, or some goat's ass, and shut the hell up.
Whoopety-DOO! Europeans think we're a laughing stock! WOW, we are putting our sons and daughters on the line for you, too, and all you can do is try to find thigs to laugh at about America.
That's mighty big of you.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vasduten, I can see what you mean but please calm down. I don`t think Toesonthenoes meant it like that (at least I hope not). Although I do think it`s a little weird that he (as a European) posted something about Texas. I actually though he was an American in his first posting.
Although lots of Europeans are definitely very "anti-American" since Gulf War II, I think nobody here on this board is trying to make fun of Americans or the US, on the contrary. And you are right, there are certainly enough local issues/problems in our home countries that need our attention.
I´m a very political person but I´m glad politics aren`t as big an issue on Wu`s board as they are e.g. on the Mousepad. On that messageboard people have fought wars over politics, just go check out their "Flame Pit". Let`s not make it come to that here, as this is one of the friendliest places on the web.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayman9
Board Regular
Member # 4145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayman9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in texas and i havent seen 3 guns in my life, excluding cops. And trust me i just got out of high school, the cheerleaders are sluts.
What the hell do you think that we are all just stupid redneck republicans sitting around with our shotguns, boot scooting all over the place? And the law is for HIGH school cheerleaders. Why the hell are you getting all pissed about that.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal, when someone sits there and says, (paraphrased,) "Hehehe... look at the stupid religious Americans, they won't even let their cheerleaders show skin."
I take that as a diss.
That IS what toesonthenose was doing, BTW.
Goofing on Americans.
How can I NOT be offended by that?
Whatever, just try to understand that when someone goofs on someone, the receiver is gonna get pissed, so this is not a good place to flame Americans, M'Kay?
And I am unanimous in this.

--------------------

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Texas too, and far far far from being a redneck!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Is that even POSSIBLE, imationpc?
Only kidding...
I know many folks from Texas, and all are cool!

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vasduten: Believe me, there's alot of EVERYONE here in Texas, It's not all tumbleweeds and hicks. I think the story was that the cheerleaders were doing dances/cheers that were overboard according to a select few parents..it's lame..oh well.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Sorry, guys, you definatley got me wrong!
I no way I wont to goof or put down anybody!
I just read a damned story and wanted to ask if there is something about it!
My way to ask was VERY WRONG and I want you to take my deepest SORRY for that!
And believe me, you are gonna laugh about a lot of things here in Europe!
It was just a really bad question!
Im a fan of USA and so its interesting for me to know whats going on there!
Again, sorry!

--------------------

vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Glad you passed the test, toesonthenose.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links