Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » 4 More Years Means 4 More Wars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 More Years Means 4 More Wars
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Cuba.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the first three as liklies, but CUBA?
I don't think so.
But ALL FOUR in four years?
I bet Syria is next.
The others will just have to wait their turn for their ass-whooping.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Bush was really serious as he says he is about Nuclear weapons, he would have been blasting Kim Jong Il in N. Korea by now, which ultimatly leads to the fact he "wasn't" after the Nuks in Iraq after all..or is he just scared of N. Korea? yeah right, think.. people!I think IRAN is next, but damn a country 5 times the size of Iraq i can't even comprehend the loss we will take.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, wrinklesgut, N. Korea has been a huge threat for years, and Iraq couldn't have had nukes...
I can't even begin to imagine what will come next if we go after Syria OR Iran. If we hit Syria, Iran might join in, and vice-versa.
Iran has nukes though...
Ugh...
No sense worrying about it, just another page in human history. We may be getting near the end of the book, though!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont we just invade the world and get it over with.........

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its more likely that israel will take out facilities on iran,and this is frightening because i have no idea how the arab world will respond.

america waits to long to do anything when it comes down to it,they want to try to perfect everything,israel goes with what it has,and when the intelligence comes in they will bomb the reactor sites in iran.whatever the outcome...i dont see how we wont be involved...and judging by the drop of what...4000 recruits signing up each month since last january...i see draft talk coming very soon......which makes me worry for my little brother

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N Korea is a big possibility too....depending on how the govy treats the taiwan situation...

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will say what they want about not bringing back the military draft, but my guess is you will see that coming back in the next few years. Rumsfeld himself said that the insurgency in Iraq will probably run for "any number of years" which means basically kids in the 1st grade now may eventually be soldiers stationed over there by 2017!

The invasion of Iraq was a big friggen mistake that I believed we were purposely deceived into backing it for all those months of WMD propoganda horror stories. Personally I believe all those WMD's were probably mostly used up from when we originally provided them to Saddam back in the 80's when he was our "buddy" during his little 8 year war with Iran.

The job that was started in Afghanistan should have been finished before this giant cluster was created. Hopefully there will be sense not to escalate this war by a pre-emptive strike on another country.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ironic part about all of this is that this country, more than likely, had a hand into turning these small countries into "security threats" to begin with. The U.S. led the world in military exports in 2004 to the tune of $10 billion dollars. So, who's getting this stuff??? It's crap like this that needs to stop.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bush gets my nomination for worst president in the history of the U.S.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WORD..it's funny how all the shit hits the fan about these judges he tries to appoint and the war,and the gas prices..he tries digging himself out of the hole by having those investigations done on the oil companies ...now gas price drops dramatically..go figure..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Draft talks? A little extreme dont you think? If they implement a draft, the republican party can kiss any chances of re-election goodbye for the next 3 Presidential elections. Im 20, in college, and will likely be leaving college right as Bush leaves office. I dont want to see a draft, ever. Hearing draft makes me nervous. I respect what our troops are doing out there, but there is no way in hell that I want to go over there to make a bunch of rich assholes even richer. Fuck that. George Bush is a comedic President. Another tidbit, the Bush administration is cutting funding for Financial Aid programs for college students. Excellent news. Now we can pour more money into another country. Maybe of N. Korea was sitting atop trillions of dollars worth of oil we would go and attack them. He hasn't even served one YEAR of his reelection. Dumbfuck.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links