Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Senator Craig (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Senator Craig
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 9 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went to Yahoo News and read about Senator Craig's arrest? Man what the heck is our world coming to?

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/28/ap4059405.html

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total lameness..the allegations are such BS, at least from what the reports were.That's a great way to destroy the man's life.Sucks.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sits there passing voting against gay rights and then look at what he does...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why in the hell would someone plead guilty to an inappropriate act they say they didn't do? Mr. Craig does have a lot of explaining to do to Idahoans and the American people as well as anyone with an eye on the United States. If Larry wishes to have sympathy from those he's betrayed, than he must tell the concise truth.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it everytime I read an uplifting story like these! Someone in a position of trust and power (be it a politician or your local parrish priest) goes out and does a boneheaded act like this and makes embarrassing national headlines. However, last I heard I didn't think it was a crime to be a practicioner of buggery here in the U.S. anymore. So is the act of soliciting a friendly reach around in a public restroom a crime if it isn't done for cash.

I wouldn't know because I wasn't raised to ask for sex from strangers in a filthy airport restroom.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll like this short documentary:

http://www.slatev.com/player.html?id=1155290759

funny as hell [Laugh]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

He resigned woo hoo!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that the allegations are false, but like A&F_FootDude_05 says why resign if you're not at fault. On the flip-side the whole "big brother" syndrome these days is alarming. I had a chance to talk to some people in the security industry and the stuff on the horizon is both amazing and a bit scary. Anyway it's sad that people are still "do as I say and not as I do."

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
If Larry wishes to have sympathy from those he's betrayed, than he must tell the concise truth.

Like Bill Clinton did? [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky for clinton what he did wasn't illegal.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
lucky for clinton what he did wasn't illegal.

Last I checked, lying under oath was illegal. Don't know if dropping your pants and demanding oral sex from Paula Jones is considered legal behavior either.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best thing that ever happened to Paula Jones. Didn't you notice how much better she looked after the nose job and other work she had done following the trial?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

That has nothing to do with anything. Doesn't make what he did right and had he been a republican the bush haters wouldn't be so quick to write it off now would they?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
If Larry wishes to have sympathy from those he's betrayed, than he must tell the concise truth.

Like Bill Clinton did? [Wink]
I'm a big Bill fan, but yeah he certainly didn't tell the truth initally and lied under oath. However, Bill came clean. Larry seems to be falling into quicksand and oscillates his position from what it seems like. He pleads guilty, wants to reverse the plea, resigns and then reconsiders resignation - this man is a mess. Bill Clinton didn't switch his postion multiple times on his wrongful actions like Larry Craig has done.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, besides getting a BJ in the oval office,and admitting it...is 100 times better than creating a fake war,getting 3000 troops killed and denying the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links