Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Women forced to go for Palin? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women forced to go for Palin?
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should women vote for McCain just because he has a woman running mate?

Being a man I dont have an opinion or maybe I am not allowed to have an opinion I dont remember.

But I do have to say that if a white man had never been vice president I dont care if hitler was running for V.P. I would vote for him because it would be a vote that furthered the mens movement in general.
[Confused]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is forced to do anything. I don't know if you recall, but back in 1984, Walter Mondale's running mate against President Reagan was actually the very liberal Geraldine Ferraro. Obviously, despite her historic status, it didn't work because Reagan won by landslide.

If you vote purely by ethnic or color lines, you really are doing a disservice not only to yourself, but possibly also to the country.

I could guarantee you that had Colin Powell decided to run for president, he wouldn't have nearly half the African American support that Obama enjoys because Powell's political beliefs are in general contrary to those held by the majority of African Americans in this country.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
...if hitler was running for V.P. I would vote for him...

That statement is just wrong on so many levels.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the Mondale/Ferraro ticket very well. On election night I remember watching as Mondale won only ONE state. His own home state. I remember my dad talking about his fears of someone like Mondale being in charge of the country.

I'm sure that there will be lots of people voting for a particular candidate just because of the race, or gender of the candidates. A very ignorant and uninformed way to go about to determine our future leaders

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm sure that there will be lots of people voting for a particular candidate just because of the race, or gender of the candidates. A very ignorant and uninformed way to go about to determine our future leaders
You mean as opposed to who spends the most money and says what we want to hear?

What percentage of americans do you really believe make an informed decission on who to vote for?

If americans were informed and not ignorant they would refuse to vote for either parties canidate.

Whoever believes this country is going to better just because a dem wins or just because a rep wins is an idiot.

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tell me Lord, which non-Democrat or non-Republican candidate is available this year that would truly make this country better?

You're painting some awfully broad strokes with your posts, by implying we Americans are either informed or ignorant, with no middle ground.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
So tell me Lord, which non-Democrat or non-Republican candidate is available this year that would truly make this country better?
There isnt one!

A wise man once said never trust a man who spends 60 million dollars to get a job making $250,000.

You really think politicians spend all thier money so they can help us? Because they love us? Because they want to make our lives better?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

So I take it you don't vote. Fine. Two votes for me then. I'd also recommend that you refrain from commenting on politics or the election, since you've already forfeited your right to vote, and thus, your credibility. I can no longer take what you say about the subject seriously.
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
So I take it you don't vote. Fine. Two votes for me then. I'd also recommend that you refrain from commenting on politics or the election, since you've already forfeited your right to vote, and thus, your credibility. I can no longer take what you say about the subject seriously.

What makes you think I dont vote?

I can be sick and tired of whats on the menu but you still neeed to eat. Right now I am planning on voting for McCain/Palin as I have stated in other threads. But not because i think he would be better or worse than Obama/Biden simply because it would be a first for women.

Please dont assume you know my beliefs on voting. It is very important. My problem is that americans dont demand better, me included, I am no exception. As long as we have our A.C., cable t.v., internet and limitless energy we seem not to give a shit what they do or how evil they are.

Theres no one to blame but ourselves. They do it because we let them do it.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a woman voting for palin just because she is a woman should have her right to vote taken away

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as i know Palin is pro-legislation against abortion so i dont see alot of females voting for her because of this issue alone.i am pretty sure she apposes abortion even in the case of rape and incest,which i think is somewhat uncommon.Personally ,gender never came into my thought process when i decided against voting for Palin.Im a pretty liberal Dem so that would be kind of silly

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
a woman voting for palin just because she is a woman should have her right to vote taken away

agree
yes you always see it my way [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Why stop at taking peoples right to vote away because we dont agree with why they vote for whom? We could kill them. Imprison them. Killing is probably cheaper.

Where do we stop? Should we make people take an IQ test to vote? Make a certain amount of money? Have a certain color hair? Certain hieght?

Anyone who thinks a persons rights should be taken away for any reason should be taken to the ocean and put on a small raft and cast asunder.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Why stop at taking peoples right to vote away because we dont agree with why they vote for whom? We could kill them. Imprison them. Killing is probably cheaper.

yes we should kill them

i'm all for draining water from the shallow end of the gene pool [Evil Grin]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birds of a feather really do flock together. You'll often find that a group of friends or just people who get along well will have similar political views even if they haven't previously discussed those views with each other or used those views as a basis for forming the friendships.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links