Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Obama Yo Mama

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama Yo Mama
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it was an interesting election to say the least. I honestly did not vote for either one of the two "main" candidates (not a left/right guy) but I'm glad that out of the two Obama got it.

I think there are bigger things on hand for our government, however...it didn't really matter who won.

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've waited four years to see what happened last night!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like president elect Obama is going to hit the ground running rather than take the "presidential honeymoon." Meetings are supposed to be underway these next few days to officially put together what will be his cabinet in preparation for January 20th.

I'm ready to check in on the world's reaction to the decision on the election now. Time to hit the foreign newsites...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm ready to check in on the world's reaction to the decision on the election now. Time to hit the foreign newsites...

I think the world is relieved that Obama won.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

-Hal-

It's a great day for America. Sorry we were such cocksuckers the past decade!! Hopefully, we can make up for that now.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

-Hal-

Very assuring to hear that, Hal

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
It's a great day for America. Sorry we were such cocksuckers the past decade!! Hopefully, we can make up for that now.....

Whaddaya mean "we?" I didn't vote for Bush! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww i love that man!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that history is made, to make it historical.. the work of making change now has to start in full ernest from every person in every walk of life...

digesting the higher taxes that will come (sadly, that doens't matter who got in.. it was bound to happend)... and pull hard to raise our economy from the dumps.

Obama has inherited a ton of work to climb.. it's going to be long and hard... and if we all pitch in.. he'll have a better go of it.

it's been a long race.. now it's a long road.

RPM

p.s. just my humble opinion

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I guess for me on a personal note, I took great joy in watching my dad vote for the first time since 1967. 1967 was the first time he tried to vote in North Carolina but was turned away because he was deemed "illiterate" for not being able to read a Chinese newspaper. Jim Crow was a black chapter in my country's history, but we've turned many chapter's since then and it looks like now, the book is getting better by the day!

I can't wait for this country to once again engage with the world again and for once be unified unlike the past 15 years or so. Obama is making a cabinet of Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. Now we can get things done, together. The challenges for the next couple of years will be some of the toughest we've seen in a while, and I don't think we could tackle them if we weren't unified with each other and the world.

As much as I like John McCain I think the country still would have been too divided to move forward and the world wouldn't be so willing to re-engage with us again. Huffingtonpost.com has some really nice pictures of the world's reaction to the election last night. Yes We Can!

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exhale

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Bill.

Bill Clinton [Smile] )

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly was not impressed with either canidate in terms of them saying what THEY were going to do, not what THE OTHER was doing wrong. That being said, I was still flip flopping standing in line to vote last night. I honestly didn't care who won and no matter who I voted for, I didn't feel let down if the other won. I think it is going to be nice to see some change in there, but I just can't get into the idea of the taxes for the rich being raised. I'm not rich by no means, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that just means we'll pay more for the stuff we buy. [Cry]

Patrick

P.S. I almost wrote in Paris Hilton.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i personally like obama. i just feel sorry for him because that man has got his hands FULL after all that's happened.

more strength to him and it's awesome he's black. the world needs to get over it's ideas of "separateness" and start operating from a sense of connectedness and continuity, it's the flow of the universe!

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad obama has won

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links