Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Rod Blagojevich (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rod Blagojevich
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, itt just reminds me that some trolls are actually quite cute, but they also tend to go away after awhile.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't goin anywhere, anytime soon, I promise! And when 'Ole Monkey Ears HUSSEIN does something shady or skeptical I will immediately be on your computer screen and in your face exposing this crook for what he is...a scumbag!!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
[QB] Whoever is corrupt needs not be president or anyone in power of the United States,weather he comes from Louisiana or Illinois.

Good luck with finding a blemish free politician or human being for that matter.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
I ain't goin anywhere, anytime soon, I promise! And when 'Ole Monkey Ears HUSSEIN does something shady or skeptical I will immediately be on your computer screen and in your face exposing this crook for what he is...a scumbag!!

If you were in the position to be president would you go for it?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt: Blemish free, there's no one ever that clean! [Big Grin] But someone closely related to any type of scandal or fraud weather it be Clinton,Bush,Obama, or Wu if he decided to run for president lol If anyone has a track record or involved with anyone who does they may make decisions that will jeopardize the country. Unfortunatly everyone has price at which they can be bought, some cheaper than others which sucks [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18379 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
If you were in the position to be president would you go for it?

No way, would you?

1. Immediately 50% of the country hates your guts
2. You lose almost all freedom that you once had (we see Obama going through this with wanting to go to the "gym" and trying to keep his "blackberry" which the The Secret Service told him is a huge security risk)
3. $400,000 which after taxes is roughly, maybe, $225,000 a year?

Hell, I think we should pay our presidents $5,000,000 a year. Then you'd see blemish free rocket scientists, business moguls who've made fortunes and know how capitalizism works, brain surgeons who've dedicated their lives to helping others, BATTLING it out for the top spot on the planet...In other words, you'd get the cream of the crop as far as men, women, leaders and over-achievers go. Even though there have been some great, unbelievable men as president, I don't think we've ever had a genius in the White House.

Except for GW Bush of course...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ December 17, 2008, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Second Timer ]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
Even though there have been some great, unbelievable men as president, I don't think we've ever had a genius in the White House.

Except for GW Bush of course...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

Agree with you on being a genius, but book smarts alone are the absolute best asset. I've met some very intelligent people that would make terrible leaders. Many of the great leaders in history were smart, but not necessarily geniuses.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Matt: Blemish free, there's no one ever that clean! [Big Grin] But someone closely related to any type of scandal or fraud weather it be Clinton,Bush,Obama, or Wu if he decided to run for president lol If anyone has a track record or involved with anyone who does they may make decisions that will jeopardize the country. Unfortunatly everyone has price at which they can be bought, some cheaper than others which sucks [Confused]

Everyone has some sort of scandal in their lives and it's pretty sad that we're so busy finger pointing we forget that there are bigger (and many times more immediate) fires to extinguish.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the Dems don't become scandal-covered again....first this guy, then there's Timothy Geithner, and now Caroline Kennedy surprisingly dropping out of the senate bid.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why true American voters never had a good choice at the polls, both sides are corrupt.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18379 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with Wrinklesguy a bit in his last post. There is corruption in all sides, but not all sides are necessarily corrupt. It may sound like semantics, but it really isn't.

Unfortunately, politics of all kind tend to do that to a good number of people. We need more idealists who can stick to their guns in the face of corruption and temptation to just grab power and wealth at the expense of someone else. I hope Barack Obama is that sort of man. Is he? Who knows, but for all our sakes, we ought to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, most MENSA member seem to have asberger's syndrom and won't look to others for assistance or advice.

My X is Neurosurgeon and does it because she loves it. She always made less than me - but will have a couple commas when she completes residency. Right now she makes about what a fry cook makes per hour. But has the hands of an angel.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links