Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » You ain't goan see 'dis on NBC or CNN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You ain't goan see 'dis on NBC or CNN
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If CNN or MSNBC didn't blog this, it couldn't possibly be true lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to give this a "Bump" here. The headlines have changed but the information remains very relevant.

[Bump]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wonder how long it will take the mainstream media and the obama lovers to begin the criticism. it hasn't started yet and his approval rating is still high.

baffling...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Democrats always sweep into the whitehouse on this wave of approval. It's not really their fault, it's the fact that they follow disastrous republican predecessors which the general public was glad to see go.

But in the end, politics don't change, just the politicians.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Deb:
Democrats always sweep into the whitehouse on this wave of approval.

Yeah, and in the case of the last Presidential election, with a majority of the media "in the tank" for the Democratic presidential nominee. It's pretty difficult to get a good read on a candidate when they constantly brushed under the rug any critcisms or serious questions about said nominee.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that others have checked out the site.

I read it with an open mind but critically as well. There's some pretty good stuff to be found there that isn't showing up in many other places.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

I read it with an open mind but critically as well. There's some pretty good stuff to be found there that isn't showing up in many other places.

Two words for the reason why - liberal media!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of the material that website promotes is copyrighted....it doesn't cite or reference any copyrighted material - it doesn't even cite Fox News...remember we have the freedom of speech to say whatever we want in this country and that applies to saying it on a website....all you have to do is pay for webspace to get started.

attacking Michelle Obama for wearing Target...supposed support from Al-Qaeda with no references only to other sites as undermined as Audacity of Hypocrisy... I am wasting my time even looking through that garbage...it's an ad hoc committee and I am closing that browser window now.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about all the class the Democrats showed Sarah Palin before the election and even now with David Letterman still pulling no punches? It runs both ways and I would hope someday America would wake up on this hypocracy.

[ June 13, 2009, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Wrinklesguy ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

Two words for the reason why - liberal media!
There's an even better reason. Stupid gullable people who don't take responsibility for their own actions and seek truth and knowledge for themselves. You want change? Wake your ass up and learn the truth from all sides. Then you'll truly be free.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...the lefties will always blindly follow the media (wherever it goes) like half-dead sheep, into the abyss...

listen closely people. no attacking michelle obama, that's been off limits for two years now!

...oh, but fire away at sarah palin, that's ok.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links