Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Obambi handpicking journalists questions.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obambi handpicking journalists questions....
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2009/01/12/sun-times-journalists-shut-out-obama
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the president should answer only the questions he wants? Seems to me that Bush would've been crucified if he'd have done this.

Get a clue footgirl

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
So the president should answer only the questions he wants? Seems to me that Bush would've been crucified if he'd have done this.

Get a clue footgirl

You seem to forget that Obama was coronated...he's a king and, therefore can do as he damn well pleases. He's answerable to no one, least of all,
sex-pervs like you and me.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All politicans lie, do we really need them to answer anything to tell us that much? Was Bush a liar? Yes. Is Obama a liar? Yes. Will the next person to be president be a liar too? I'm thinking yes. I just wish they'd abolish political parties so shit could get done instead of things just getting voted on based on party majorities and such.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we're going to have a political reformation in the next few years...not that I'm advocating it but I can smell it...libertarians are making their ascent..in history, this has happened before with the Whigs among other parties.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There would be no need to "pick and Choose" which questions to answer if we actually had an unbiased media reporting. In the name of selling advertising space (money) they twist whatever has been said to fit the "agenda of the day". Someone else said it before, "if it bleeds, it leads". You have to be careful what you say in public now-a-days. It could be tomorrow's headline regardless of the amount of truth. That's one of the pitfalls of Freedom of Speech and a Free Press.

As for political reformation. We need to put term limits on ALL political offices so that we can get an injection of new blood on a regular basis and do away with "career politicians" who just gum up the works for generations at a time. But, that won't happen because it's those same "career politicians" that write the laws. It's a "catch 22". We're screwed!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We need to put term limits on ALL political offices so that we can get an injection of new blood on a regular basis
You people in the US are actually better off than we are over here in Germany because your presidents can only serve for the longest period of two terms.
Our chancellor Helmut Kohl served for 16 years! (four terms in a row) ... I was really relieved when he finally lost the elections in 1996. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea now you have a lame duck in Merkel though, so sucks all the way around lol. Too bad, Germany is my favorite European country. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Yea now you have a lame duck in Merkel though, so sucks all the way around lol. Too bad, Germany is my favorite European country. [Big Grin]

Yeah...don`t remind me of Merkel [Laugh]
We had Schroeder after Helmut Kohl...he was quite alright and at least had some energy & an own opinion compared to Merkel.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you check the authors bio you can clearly see that he is politically biased, so I am sure you are getting a half story from this guy.

-"Additionally, he has been a frequent guest on talk-radio programs to discuss his opinion editorials and current events and is currently the co-host of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Conservatism" heard on BlogTalkRadio" (from the bio)

As far as I know the White House always hand picks the journalists that will give the President the best spin on an issue with the media, regardless of whether they are Democrats or Republicans. It is just how it is done. How many hardball questions did Georgie boy answer at his press conferences? Very, very few.

I think Second Timer is the one who needs to "Get a clue"

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sure Second Timer is long gone FUZZ. sounds like u wanna kiss footgirls ass and you hate pres bush.

i'll tell you one thing though, if you think this clown osama is doing a good job your dumber than i look!

[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definetly strange happenings, A&F footdude now mentioning or "smelling" a third party revolution? What's this..I thought you campaigned for Obama and since he won the world is such a Hopeful place now? Why the change of heart there my friend?Are you having regrets? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insole
Board Regular
Member # 35160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insole   Email insole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
All politicans lie, do we really need them to answer anything to tell us that much? Was Bush a liar? Yes. Is Obama a liar? Yes. Will the next person to be president be a liar too? I'm thinking yes.

The difference between Obama and Bush (or for that matter Obama and ANY other president) is that many people seem to think that Obama is God and can do no wrong.

For instance there is even a thread on here asking if it is possible if Obama is the second coming. Regardless of one's take on it, nobody would ever even consider asking such a question of any other president.

Considering that the media's spin on this president is responsible for the drastic difference in how the population as a whole view this president as opposed to all others, don't you think that it's important to acknowledge certain information about the president that could be construed as negative even if it pertains to other presidents as well?

I mean, after all, it seems that the population needs to be reminded that Obama is not God.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by insole:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
All politicans lie, do we really need them to answer anything to tell us that much? Was Bush a liar? Yes. Is Obama a liar? Yes. Will the next person to be president be a liar too? I'm thinking yes.

The difference between Obama and Bush (or for that matter Obama and ANY other president) is that many people seem to think that Obama is God and can do no wrong.

For instance there is even a thread on here asking if it is possible if Obama is the second coming. Regardless of one's take on it, nobody would ever even consider asking such a question of any other president.

Considering that the media's spin on this president is responsible for the drastic difference in how the population as a whole view this president as opposed to all others, don't you think that it's important to acknowledge certain information about the president that could be construed as negative even if it pertains to other presidents as well?

I mean, after all, it seems that the population needs to be reminded that Obama is not God.

Well said!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
He is the president. He can do what he wants.

No he can't. He is a servant of the people and has an obligation to answer all fair questions posed to him by the people that elected him.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links