Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Stats...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stats...
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law,
St. Paul, Minnesota, points out facts of 2008 Presidential election:

Number of States won by:

Democrats: 19
Republicans: 29

Square miles of land won by:

Democrats: 580,000
Republicans: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by:

Democrats: 127 million
Republicans: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:

Democrats: 13.2
Republicans: 2.1

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the point?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think the point is Einstein?
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so fast, Second Timer!!

You might want to read this

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/whats_the_deal_with_prof_joseph_olsons.html

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well look whose credibility just went down the toilet.

Second Timer, do you honestly think anyone's going to want to converse with you if you keep calling everyone an idiot? Get some social skills, son! And while you're at it, critical thinking skills and some original ideas might also help.

[ January 20, 2009, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least some of us haven't been led astray by false advertising...ok..now everyone go back to the foot content section.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

While you've got me on the states won and population of the counties won, the fact that the square miles and murder rate are still shocking is one you ought not overlook (especially the murder rate per).

Vanderfeet, I can admit defeat. I was duped and should've researched this topic more. I live and learn and move on. But if you read my posting and asked "What's the point?" I would've questioned your common sense just like I did Robotron2084. I didn't call him an idiot, I called him Einstein. Looks to me like you're a little sore from our last faceoff...son.

Number of States won by:

Democrats: 28
Republicans: 22

Square miles of land won by:

Democrats: 1,483,702
Republicans: 2,310,315

Population of counties won by:

Democrats: 183 million
Republicans: 119 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:

Democrats: 6.56
Republicans: 3.60

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling someone Einstein is a sarcastic way of calling someone an idiot (unless you were literally implying that he's a super genius, which I doubt). My point was that your consistently dismissive, belligerent attitude is not exactly one that encourages discussion. You just end up coming off as ignorant.

And your two remaining stats are irrelevant. Miles of land won? Who cares! This isn't World War I trench warfare. It's an election.

And as for the crime stat, it's well known that Democrats do better than Republicans amongst the poor. It's also well known that crime is much higher in areas of poverty.

http://news-info.wustl.edu/news/page/normal/6885.html
http://media.www.thelantern.com/media/storage/paper333/news/2004/02/13/Campus/High-Crime.Rate.Poverty.Linked-607157.shtml

[ January 20, 2009, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Thank you, you made my point for me!
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

I'm glad we can both agree that Democrats can't be blamed for what is an inherent problem in areas of poverty worldwide - that poverty breeds criminal activity everywhere, regardless of whether the government is liberal or conservative.

--------------------
vf

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

You would want to push the blame anywhere but on the dems.

If you think the big cities (NY, LA, Chicago, etc...) aren't FULL of stupid, uneducated, crime riddled, democrats (who voted for 'ole monk ears) than you are dumber than I originally thought sir...

PS: I didn't bother reading your links cuz, like I've stated, you lost credibility with me long ago

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

I'm done with you. Your personality is so repellent that you might as well have a ruptured colostomy bag hanging around your neck.

--------------------
vf

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Ok Mr. Credible.
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Before you talk about credibility, why don't you take a look at the first post in this thread?

That completely inaccurate bullshit post belongs to YOU. Are you mentally retarded? You yourself admitted to being unreliable.

Be very proud of that.

Goodbye.

[ January 20, 2009, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Vanderfeet ]

--------------------
vf

Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Ok Mr. Credible.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links