Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Congress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Congress
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Mr. Spector talk about changing his affiliation because he will be getting beat in his primary in his state. All the talk about the President completely misses the point. We elect a new President every 4 to 8 years. We rarely see the same turnover in congress and we always expect something better than before. WTF are we doing folks?? Change your congressional leadership and get rid of the barnicles in congress (Kennedy, Spector, Kerry, Schumer, McCain, Mertha, Reid, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank, etc...) and elect some who will go to D.C. and do the job we are paying them to do. Starting with working a full work week like everyone else. Then get rid of the fucking lobbyist, particularly those working for foreign entities (did you know that?). Yep, the governments of Iran, China, North Korea, Hugo Chavez, Cuba, etc.. have Americans on their payroll who lobby congress, the white house, the DOD, DOJ and etc.. to advance and promote their agendas or needs and we are letting them get away with it!!! Change congress in both the Senate and the House. Spector is babbling today because he knows he will lose, guess what, he deserves to lose and so do the other barnicles that got us in the mess we are in. Not Bush, Not Obama, CONGRESS who currently suck!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i gave up even putting effort into this topic. good post though, and i agree with you.

as harsh as this may sound this is what i believe:

at least 60% of the people in this country are bumbling buffoons morally, politically, socially, and have little to no common sense (not to mention they are attached to the media and led like sheep down whatever path is trendy at the time). this is why you've got the biggest buffoon of them all in the white house now. having said that, do you really think the people in this country are going to "wake up" and vote in new congressmen and senators to do a respectable job?

ain't gonna happen, people aren't going to wake up, the country will get more liberal, morals will fade away with every generation....i'm just glad i'm 40 and will be outta here in another 30 or 35 years....it's only gonna get worse

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
word..I am hoping this 3rd party will rise in the next couple years to bring the country back to health. One can only hope.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18337 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or kiss a frog.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone will be tired of the the left right paradigm by 2012 and a third party that promotes REAL freedom will be welcomed with open arms. Take it to the Bank.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18337 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you are going to get a third political party that is going to be even more right-wing or left-wing than the Dems/Reps...that`s what happened over here in Germany...we now have a new party that is extremely left-wing and is growing very fast.
We also have a "green" (ecological) party that is doing very well....in some places they are getting more votes than the old, traditional parties.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Well the only thing brewing underground {at least no one is paying attention of it anyway} that is huge is a third party that follows the Constitution to the Letter of the law and wants to take the power away from Wall Street and the Fed-Reserve and back to the working class citizens. Wasn't it Thomas Jefferson that said to keep the balance of power a revolution was needed from time to time and the blood of a few Patriots was needed to keep everything right? Well, you would be surprised how far you push the growing populus as they are now..right beneath the surface ready to explode, it will take everyone by surprise...sit back and enjoy the show to come. {insert smilie eating popcorn here}.

--------------------
 -

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it many times over the past few years...

"I may not see it in my life time but, my children will. There is a second American Revolution coming. The people will only put up with so much. Once the sheep realize that they are being led to slaughter they will start to rebel."

There needs to be a term limit for congressmen and senators just like the limit on the presidency. We need to have a complete transfusion in Washington.

Mass. has a senator that has been able to buy his reelection since his brothers held a vacant seat open for him until he met the age requirement after his father built the family fortune smuggling booze during prohibition.

The internet is a source of information never before imagined and people are finding out more than those in charge want them to know. Watch closely as freedom of speech is challenged on the web and "Big Brother" starts to monitor your email and online activity in ever growing spurts in the name of "National Security"

Change is in the wind.

Fecal matter is going to hit the rotary oscillator!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links