Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Obama doesnt make it to Germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama doesnt make it to Germany
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it really that bad that he didn't go...

Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense, went instead,

and i just found out that Obama made a video address instead

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091109/pl_afp/historycommunistsgermanyusobama

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is it really that bad that he didn't go...
Who said it was bad that he didn`t go? The article didn`t say a word about that.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riley60
Board Regular
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riley60   Email riley60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get your point either? Are you knocking him for not going? Or are you saying that it was ok that he didn't go as long as the US was represented?
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha I am not knocking him at all

I'm a big-time Democrat and huge Obama supporter

the conservatives in the States gave him a lot of flack for it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He`s extremely popular over here (compared to Bush), probably as much as JFK back in the days. I didn`t hear anybody complaining in Germany that he didn`t make it to the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Below 45% in the polls..lol Just a puppet man for the Elite, weather he goes and speaks means nothing other than the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you piss yourself and it runs down your leg. [Big Grin] Is the honeymoon over yet?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18341 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Below 45% in the polls..lol Just a puppet man for the Elite, weather he goes and speaks means nothing other than the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you piss yourself and it runs down your leg. [Big Grin] Is the honeymoon over yet?

Couldn't have said it better.
Kudos for you. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links