Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Politician Thread - Name Game! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Politician Thread - Name Game!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a bold new idea to help spice up the politics section of the forum...nearly everything posted, including virtually everything i've posted in this part, has been an article of some sort..now introducing the first game ever in the politics section...Plus, this thread shouldn't start any heated debates!

I'll name a President or political figure - it can be mayor, governor, supreme court justice, anyone in the President's cabinet, can be anyone alive or dead.. I wanna see how far this one can go!

So I shall start off with a sample one

Barack Obama

now find someone who starts with the last letter of 'Barack Obama' which is A. Now, since not all of us are keen with our politics, the person starting with 'A' can either be a first or last name.

So one could say after Barack Obama

Abraham Lincoln or John Adams

So let's start it off!

George Bush

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubert Humphrey

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew Jackson Young

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George Washington

--------------------

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Reagan

got stumped at my own game took me 2 mins to come up with that one

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Pelosi

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idi Amin.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Richard Nixon

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Idi Amin.

-Hal-

I'm just howling with laughter here - that was wonderful, lets see if I can get the spelling right on this one...

Nguyen Cao Ky

(Depending upon the authority you might ask, the "C" might be replaced with a "K").

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Andrew Young

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Idi Amin.

-Hal-

I'm just howling with laughter here - that was wonderful, lets see if I can get the spelling right on this one...

Nguyen Cao Ky

(Depending upon the authority you might ask, the "C" might be replaced with a "K").

I don`t know too many US-politicians so I have to find some international ones [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Andrew Young

I actually mentioned Andrew Young a few posts up, but no problem.

Here`s the next one: Mahatma Ghandi

-Hal-

--------------------

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indira Gandhi

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imbarek Shamekh
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saddam Hussein

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links