Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Liberal or conservative? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Liberal or conservative?
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well, from "the one", I am somewhat conservative. Meaning a huge fiscal conservative; socially, I am more open mided to different ideas. But when it comes to my money, and the fact that I spent well over 20 years in school and training to earn, I don't like people trying to spend it for me.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libertarian. Socially I'm quite liberal - I'm cool with gay marriage, legalising pot, and if 100 illegal mexicans are working at Wal-Mart I don't give a fuck. But on the fisacl side I'm conservative. The only way to empower individuals is by allowing them to spend their own money, not have some Government bureau spend it for them. It's basically freedom 'to', rather that freedom 'from' that I support.
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neither, im straight lol

[ March 02, 2010, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clicked conservative since there was no libertarian choice.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much agree with Bagzie, except for the illegal immigrants working here. Ya wanna work here and benefit from "higher paying" jobs, then become a citizen 1st, and if you don't want to do that then you should be shot on site. [Big Grin]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by den2:
I pretty much agree with Bagzie, except for the illegal immigrants working here. Ya wanna work here and benefit from "higher paying" jobs, then become a citizen 1st, and if you don't want to do that then you should be shot on site. [Big Grin]

I can`t post this link often enough when it comes to the topic of so-called illegal immigrants:

Oops, you`re a racist!

[Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a social conservative. I don't support gay marriage and I'd rather keep drugs illegal. I'm not religious either.
Fiscally I'm a liberal. I believe some people don't have the means to support themselves through whatever reasons, and I believe one of the governments purposes is to help those people. If I work hard and get lots of money then I'll still have lots of money, just a bit less so those less fortunate can eat.

I like the system in England with our healthcare system. If you're rich you can afford to go private. If you're not or just dont want to pay you can use the NHS. Totally win/win. And the amount from our Tax that goes on the NHS isn't that big per person either.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm generally conservative with only a few things here or there i might be kinda liberal on, the only one coming to mind is marijuana legalization.

One comment I would like to make, is that this forum with political debate is probably the first i have seen where the threads seem pretty adult and aren't flame fests from both sides. Quite refreshing.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a Genius...No REALLY...YOU GET IT...Glad to know that we have more in common than our love for Pretty feet on pretty ladies...
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
In the middle. Can't see things as just black and white. It has to be the gray area for me. People whose views are just all the way "left" or "right" don't seem to do things for the overall good of the majority of the people and seem to just be looking out for the special interests of the few.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links