Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » GLOBAL WARMING SCAM! $1/2 TRILLION USD goes to bail out foreign banks!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GLOBAL WARMING SCAM! $1/2 TRILLION USD goes to bail out foreign banks!
newedge
Board Regular
Member # 15152

Icon 8 posted      Profile for newedge   Author's Homepage   Email newedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Youtube type Fall Of The Republic. The video's 2 hrs, 25 mins. You should also see 1/14, if you want to watch it in smaller chunks. Several scientists from around the world, saying global warming's crap. A Congressional Hearing, questions Gore: does he have personal interests (ie, finacial)? You may also like to know that $1/2 TRILLION OF TAXPAYER MONEY (US) FROM THE BANK BAILOUTS WENT TO FOREIGN BANKS, AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THE FED "DOESN'T KNOW WHICH BANKS!" This was taken during a Congressional Hearing with the Federal Reserves Chairman! I beleive later on, it mentions Germany as one of the banks to receive some of it.

--------------------
RAW Fetish since 1997!

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That movie is just conspiracy bs! [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gore is an opportunistic, hippocritial liar. Often times when someone offers an opposing view he ignores it, gets upset, or has the microphone taken from that person. While I believe that there is an effect that we have on the climate, I also believe that many people (including current and fomrer polititians) stand to benefit financially from pushing this point of view upon us.
Also, I find the hipocracy amusing that so many world leaders and "climate experts" flew in private jets to Copenhagen for the climate change summit. If they care about the environment so much, then why not fly commercial?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know that movie and I avoid the ones that smack of "Conspiracy". However, it was in the news a year ago that a large sum (I can't recall the sum that was reported) of "Stimulus" money was directed to foreign banks. Not that mainstream media is inclined to make much mention of it.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the stimulus money you mention that went to foreign banks is refering to money that US companies that received government funds that ended up being used to 'honor' agreements with the foreign banks.

The CDS and the other, forgot the acronym for it.

There were 'insurance' contracts for various financial products that foreign banks had purchased.

What the big stink was the foreign banks got 100%...and later congress said it should have been negotiated for a lower settlement amount.

...but that being said, some of these financial products are returning money because the underlying value of the products has risen...so some money comes back.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links