Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Jim Bunning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jim Bunning
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im I the only one who thinks he (and alot others)are TOTALLY out of reality..I understand the reasons he is blocking the extention bill.But isnt it a little late to try to frugle????They waste money on the stupidest things but now when it will go to helping 1 million Americans,he is being very heavy handed..And then he wont even explain his position to people..What does everyone else think???

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
problem with these extended extended...and extendid again benefits is there's no motivation to find a job if there's an unlimited supply of gov't money, it's a bad place we're in right now either way you look at it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the tragedy of it is that the rest of the republicans didn't stand up with bunning. The argument he was making was sound, just find a way to pay for it, which only sounds fair considering they just passed a bill saying you have to pay for anything you do!

And wrinkledguy made a good point about the lethargy that all this unemployment compensation can create.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links