Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » The Westboro Baptist Church members are PATHETIC SCUM!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Westboro Baptist Church members are PATHETIC SCUM!
newedge
Board Regular
Member # 15152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newedge   Author's Homepage   Email newedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across this article on Yahoo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110302/ap_on_re_us/us_supreme_court_funeral_protests

Westboro Baptist Church members are PATHETIC SCUM, who go to FUNERALS to further their jerk-off political agendas! Instead of protesting in front of city hall, state and federal congress offices, and colleges and universities, they pick funerals! Probably fear members of the college's football teams would beat the Holy Hell out of demonic pricks like you!

If this OFFENDS you, write to the courts, congress, and tell them that FUNERALS ARE *NOT* APPROPRIATE FOR POLITICAL AGENDAS! Support Albert Snyder for Matthew Snyder's death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqNXZxPEJ0

--------------------
RAW Fetish since 1997!

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But in this case, Breyer said, it would be wrong to "punish Westboro for seeking to communicate its views on matters of public concern.""

Fucking hell...I mean...okay, let's take to the streets and picket black people and Muslims etc. ...it's all the same - all hate; all pointless.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in South Central Pennsylvania. There was a fire in Perry County and 7 children burned to death. I was sickened to see on the news today that the Westboro Bapist Church is coming here to protest the funeral of the 7 children. Enough is enough. Someone ought to shoot one of them cock suckers, make an example out of them and then burn their F*****G church down!!!

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:
I live in South Central Pennsylvania. There was a fire in Perry County and 7 children burned to death. I was sickened to see on the news today that the Westboro Bapist Church is coming here to protest the funeral of the 7 children. Enough is enough. Someone ought to shoot one of them cock suckers, make an example out of them and then burn their F*****G church down!!!

Agree.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what they do isn't an exercise in free speech. it is personal harassment of individuals plain and simple, and that is (should be) illegal.

they are using the machinations of free speech and public protest not to accomplish the goals of free speech and public protest, but to attack individuals.

I say if you find a technical way to legally do something which has the same exact results and purpose as other activities which are explicitly illegal, then what you are doing should still be considered illegal.

The damned judges and lawyers in this country (USA) are too dumb to think that practically about anything.

[ March 13, 2011, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: ozkar ]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
what they do isn't an exercise in free speech. it is personal harassment of individuals plain and simple, and that is (should be) illegal.

they are using the machinations of free speech and public protest not to accomplish the goals of free speech and public protest, but to attack individuals.

I say if you find a technical way to legally do something which has the same exact results and purpose as other activities which are explicitly illegal, then what you are doing should still be considered illegal.

The damned judges and lawyers in this country (USA) are too dumb to think that practically about anything.

Too warped by their homophobia and racism (towards other religions) I'd say.

Now I don't claim to be an expert of the Bill of Rights, but is it just me that is thinking that using this level of force to tell someone what they believe is wrong...is unconstitutional (therefore illegal in the classic sense)?

They're using free speech to dampen OTHERS freedom to choose what they want to believe...

quote:
The First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

--------------------
 -

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many things have a time and place but a funeral is not the place for this sort of thing.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

I got pissed off so I wrote about it [Smile]

http://relijournal.com/christianity/can-freedom-of-speech-ever-be-justified-to-cause-families-emotional-pain-at-a-time-of-loss/

//spam [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links