Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone use a design program on computer?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone use a design program on computer?
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curious because Im trying to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to further my studies. (Basically I want to make my Architecture presentations look nicer). I already got Illustrator, but what would be a good recommendation on how to use it? Ive been playing with it for a few days now but am still clueless. Im pretty good with Autocad, but Illustrator is a lot more "open" and a lot less structured than CAD is. If anyone can help itd be much appreciated.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Bro, the only Adobe programs I'm fair to middlin' with are Photoshop 5, 5.5, and a little bit of 7. Have you tried running a search for a tutorial? I know there are a shitload of tutorials for Photoshop, maybe there's some to be had for Illustrator as well. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Ive caught on to some of it from friends and professors. Im going to go look for some tutorials...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres one I found bro. Unlike the Adobe site you dont have to register your software.
[URL] http://online.caup.washington.edu/courses/larcwi01/larc440/illustrator_home.htm [URL/]

Hope it helps.

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing implied by maybe you dont want to register. I never register any of the software I buy I cant see why I have to give them all that info after I paid for it. I could see if maybe it was free but for $499. I think I have earned the right to privacy. Maybe if all they asked for was a unique authorization key and set up a little account thats one thing but they want to know what you have eaten for the past 10 years on friday night. How many hairs stand up on your head when you wake up. Your family tree for the past 6 decades. how many bumps you have on your rear end. I know this is an exaggeration but its ridiculous how much info they need just to register software you bought.

The last piece of software i had to register was Bryce 4 the store wouldnt take it back cause I was lazy and didnt install it for like 3 weeks after I bought it and it wouldnt work the disk was bad. So I had to register to send it back to them and get new disk. I am still on thier mailing list. I have moved twice since then and I still get update info in the mail and new software ads. Its ridiculous.

Sorry for my tirade but it gets me fired up.
if this doesnt help let me know I got 3 or 4 more sites bookmarked that one looked the best but I havent gotten into the meat of it yet.

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Thanks Lord I appreciate it!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links