Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a post we all might find a little amusing and a little therapuetic. [Smile]

Question: In your time spent on this large rock, what is the dumbest thing any one has ever said to you?

My answer:
About 3 years ago when I was first starting out, I got a job from a scientist at ORNL(Oak Ridge National Laboratories) to design and install his landscaping. It was a great job and I was glad to have the work. After I get his yard done were hanging out by the pool together(he let me and my guys jump in every day after it got dark) and he starts explaining to me about a new flower bed he was thinking about having me build. he wants a SuperMan symbol put on the corner of his fence I say shouldnt be a problem and then all of a sudden a shotgun goes off at his neighbors house. This man near craps himself, hits the ground [Thud] then looks up at me and says * " Do you think it's safe to go over there?" I then replied "Excuse me? I know you heard that! Hell NO its not safe to go over there!
[Violent]

* = Dumbest thing I have ever heard [Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a pretty stupid thing to say. I don't wanna humiliate my friends, so I won't say all the stupid things they've said.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links