Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are you a lurker? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are you a lurker?
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lurker is a person that reads the forum but never post. In my opinion I believe that most, not all, are probably shy. If you have an opinion on this post it up. If you yourself are a lurker use this opportunity to post up! Lurkers have opinions too!
Are you a former lurker? Definitely post up! You have first hand knowledge!!

[Wu]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not on this site, but I can be on other sites, since I have a different, quality [Wink] than a lot of people.

[Wu]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outside in public I am a bit shy but here on the forum :
NO PROBLEM!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a lurker, but I don't post as often as I'd like. I work 12-14 hour days & the last thing I wanna do when I get home is fire up the computer. I can usually check the forums a couple of times a week though.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No [Nana]

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
out here in the world I'm kinda quite,most of the time,But cyberspace is different,because no 1 really know's a persons true idenity out here,so a person can totally open up out here.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I can be a bit shy outside of cyberworld, but I definitely not a lurker here!

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´m not a lurker but i´m no ramsfan either, which happens to make me way less questionable lol
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i´m not a lurker but i´m no ramsfan either, which happens to make me way less questionable lol

[Laugh] [Laugh] Thanks
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to lurk this site.

only recently have i come out and started talking more.

why i lurked?

because i felt weird. see, on the other boards i frequent, i'm that "weird foot guy" and i am used to that..i bask in it...but here i'm normal. and being normal feels strange to me. i've never been around a large quantity of guys i could relate to in this way and girls that actually are comfortable showing off their pretty feet, that understand that we are, for the most part, civilized and gentle men.

well, i have my yahoo group..but people there dont talk..nor do i let them.

anyway...i'm glad i finally started talking because i really like you all.

Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you z80, I too was "that weird foot guy" on the forums I used to frequent before taking up residence here. There was one forum I used to hit everyday, and it was interesting how, over time, more and more guys started saying how they liked girls' feet too, and I can't help but think my confidence helped inspire that, though I'm not trying to claim credit for their opening up.

Glad you decided to start posting. You're a cool Bro in my book! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all were lurkers at one time or another, but when we found Wu and others like us things change. I know it was encouraging for me. I am glad I am here. [Thumbs Up] I have notice how many folks sign up on Wu everyday and wonder why don't they jump in. We are excepting of all footlovers out there regardless of race, color, nationality, etc. Don't join and be silent; Open up and let your desires for feet be heared. There is one thing that really gets my goat and that is when people join and use us for there personal gain (e.g. their starting a web site and want to ONLY sell their product to us and leave). That is cheap and trifling! [Mad] I mean we, for the most part, are genuine people here on Wu and deserve a little more respect than just being "PIMPed". Now, for example Gigi joined Wu and genuinely asked questions to learn more about what makes us tick and she started a web site, but she never left us and still talks/debates/jokes, etc. to us today. I can RESPECT that because she is still here and contributes to Wu. Sorry for venting, but that has been bothering me for some time now about people who join to use us. We are GOOD people here and deserve more respect and friendship than that. Just my $0.02!

[ November 14, 2004, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I too felt strange about posting on here. I always liked the feet of a woman, but I never really considered it a fetish. I changed my mind and opened up on how I see things. When I started to compliment the models on their feet and talking to the models here, I started to have friendships with Gigi, Elz, Sasha, and Candi.

Most of you guys know I comment on everything about the models here. For instance, comments about their eyes, hair, legs and stomach. Now, I like commenting a model about her feet.

You guys have been great to me. [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.RAMS is a good guy...But he took me off his signature... [Cry]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links