Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Lewis Black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lewis Black
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that guy is hilarious [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You always post in my threads so I will return the favor Ram [Smile]

He is a very talented comedian and has a good presence on stage. But, he needs to turn his Bush bashing into a full onslaught of the partisan system in general not just focus on Bush!

Who thinks he will have a heart attack on stage in the next 2 years? He does get fired up.
[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Bush-bashing is alright, as long as that's not all he does. I hate Bush, but it's really wasting my time just bashing him all the time. I can bash Kerry too! Anyway, Lewis Black... hilarious dude!

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Hilarious! He always keeps me rolling. [Smile] Wish we had more like him. Common sense scares the shit out of most folks!

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the part where he says that the government should change the color coding to Jesus Christ!, God Damn It! and Fuck Me! [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the emoticon for "laugh til` you piss yourself"?

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, but they should have one. [Smile]
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lewis Black and John Stewart used to get me through many an evening while I was up late doing boring, tedious calculus homework back in college. I think one of my favorite Lewis Black lines was when he was talking about the guy who sued the 4 fast food restaurant chains because they "made him fat". His comment was something like this:

"Who would've guessed that fat fried in fat had FAT IN IT?!"

It's pretty much the common sense slant of things that Neo referred to a minute ago.

Tweener

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

[Laugh] Yeah, that was great!
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lewis black is a very talented comedian.hes hillarious.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links