Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I was wondering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I was wondering
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,

I was wondering, since this topic has come up alot in other posts, about legal age. Ok, for those you that are 20 or so, when you are 25, how would you feel about going out w/ a girl that is 18? Meaning, that when you were 20, she was 13? I hope im making sense, since it is late and im tired, but i just had to ask this question lol. I'm just wondering what you guys think. I know theres a big difference between a 13 year old and an 18 year old, but im just uh..i guess not trying to prove a point..just..asking how you guys feel about it..lol, hope you all understand what i mean! Sorry i couldnt explain myself more clearly.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm....I see the question you're driving at imation, and it's pretty legit to ask. I'm not a guy in my early to mid 20's (sweet youth, where did you disappear to? *lol*) but I can attest to being with a girl much younger than me. My ex-wife was nine years younger than me; I was 29 and she was 20 when we married (BIG mistake [Nut Kick] , the marriage part anyway), and I was 30, she was 21 when we divorced.

It wasn't something I spent a lot of time thinking about, the age difference, but it kinda' had a way of sneaking up on me in certain conversations. The most memorable time was when we were discussing the war in the gulf back in the early 90's. I told her about going to register for the draft, and being a little leary of getting called in to fight when I did it. She was like: "I know! I was in third grade and that's all we did in class, sit and watch news about it on TV!" I was like... [Eek!] [Thud]

[Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that is a hard question to get into.

You could argue that there are some underage people out there more mature than some 30 year olds you meet and that they were better prepared to make decisions about thier sex lives than people twice thier age. But, who would make this decision? The government? The parents? and what about people over eighteen who are not as mature as the norm. Do you tell them they cant make proper decisions and arrest any one who sleeps with them? Crazy crazy stuff [Smile]

Atleast with an excepted age of maturity you can be some what sure she is mature enough to make these decsions.

When it comes right down to it being 25 with a 20 year old doesn't get you 20 years in the big house like being 18 with a 13 year old. [Smile]

Like I said "Man that is a hard question to get into."

[Wu]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you think about it it does feel kind of weird.
but if she is compatible it doesn't matter much.
it doesn't make you a pervert, if that's what you are leaning towards.

Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links