Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Random Acts of Kindness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random Acts of Kindness
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Anger thread is an excellent one thanks to Brother Lord's idea, so here's a sort of "counter-balance" thread where we can discuss good things that happen to us. So, who here is a recipient of a Random Act of Kindness? Who here likes to dole out R.A.K.s? Sound off! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting that you bring this topic up Lou, because I was thinking about random acts of kindness just this morning as I read one of feetluvr's new posts over in the Foot Fetish Talk section. He talked about how he was out riding his bike early this brisk morning and offered a friendly "good morning" salutation to a woman walking out of her garage as he rode past her house. To some people, that might not seem like much at all, but to me in New York City, that type of courtesy goes a very long way because we're generally not very used to that type of thing here. Now granted, feetluvr's motivations may not exactly have been pure of heart as he was doing his utmost to scope out an eyeful of her bare tootsies, but the point I'm making is that who knows, that greeting of his might've just made her day!

[Smile]

Calico Jack

[ October 14, 2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the underlying reason I started this thread...

Thursday of last week, I had my boss send me out to buy her lunch, and a few other women in the records office got in on my trip and I had to buy their food too, with their money of course. Anyway, they sent me to the Kroger deli down the street from where we work to buy sub sandwiches. I go in, and give the lady behind the counter the little post-it's they wrote their orders out on, because that'd be easier than me telling her what to put on the sandwiches as she made them.

As she was making the sandwiches, she looked up and asked me: "Where's your's?" I smiled and said: "I ain't got no money..." but then added "One of the girls offered to buy my food, but I passed on it." which is true, one of the ladies did make the offer before I left.

The lady at the deli said something along the lines of "You really need to learn how to accept favors. I'm learning that myself, I have one of the girls here always offering me help because I've got kids, and she knows money is tight." she continued making the sandwiches and added "That's why God put us all here, to help each other out."

I nodded and said: "You're right, we are all here to help each other."

"How about if I buy you a sandwich?" she asked with a smile.

I shook my head and returned the smile "Sorry, I just can't..."

"I knew you'd do that!" she retorted. She finished making the food up, and was cashing me out. She looked around, then looked back at me: "Now I put some chicken wings in here, and you're going to eat them, okay?"

Okay, she had me: "Alright, thank you ma'am."

I went to the soft drink machine to fill my boss' cup and here came the lady holding another cup. "You forgot your drink" I gave her puzzled look, I was filling my boss' cup, I remembered. This lady must've read my mind, because she added "YOUR drink! Take it."

I held my composure, but when I got out to my car, I damn near cried. I didn't even get that old girl's name, and she did all of that for me. She didn't have anything to gain, she'd never seen me before, and for all she knew, she'd never see me again. I started praying then and there for God to send some blessings her way, I'm still moved to think on it.

It's easy to let the pains and evils of the world numb your mind, make you think nothing but negative thoughts about society and people in general, and then there come rays of light like this older lady. They are the diamonds in the dust. People tend to look for heroes, or role-models, but me personally, I think people like this lady are the heroes, the saints of this day and age we need to pattern ourselves after. (sorry if that sounds a tad bit preachy)

Who else has been the lucky recipient of a Random Act of Kindness they want to talk about? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree.....It's funny that people actually think your nuts if your happy!!!! Just the other day at the super market this guy in line asked "how are you"?...I replied...AMAZING almost close to perfect.....Needless to say.The dude looked at me like I was nuts!!!! Pretty sad that people think your nuts for being happy and positive......

The very thing that lady did for you Lou is the very thing most of us lack...The over all understanding that as people we are all connected in one way or another.....

I agree more things positive then negative!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always give out compliments and say hi to people. I also open doors for people. [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all can laugh at me for this story I dont mind I laugh at it too. [Smile]

It was my daughters 4th birthday and of course I had put off my shopping until the last minute and I do mean the LAST minute.

But alas, I did prevail! I over came the odds and proved the non-believers wrong! [Woot] Those who once said it could not be done were now forced to eat thier words! [Nana] I am the man! ......

Little did I know that the ring leader of the blasphemers (my wife) had a brilliant plan to almost ensure that I would fail.

I got the gifts but I have very little time to go to my mother's and have her wrap them. I am the worse gift wrapper on this planet bar none! You would be better off putting a gift in a brown paper bag that is 2 sizes to small than to have me wrap it.

On my way to my mothers the leader of the coup launches her hideous plan! I get a call.... Baby could you pick up the cake? ... What? I ... I don't have time! .. Well my love people are showing up and I cant leave. Please. O.K. ... O.K. I can do this!

What a huge pipe dream this was!

As the phone makes it's last faint sounds before it fades into silence, a knife is plunged into my chest, I hear my mother in the background. She's at my house!

Well, now I can look forward to a bunch of kindergartners making fun of my wrap job and hearing the barely audible giggles of all the non-believers basking in my failure.

What? ... Wait a minute! Children save your laughter for the entertainment. Whats that I hear? Thats not giggles coming from the blasphemers! Is it..? .. Could it be? Yes! Yes it is! That my friends is the sound of words being swallowed. What a wonderful sound! Need a glass of water? It helps when you have to eat your words. [Smile]

At this point you may be wondering, wheres the R.A.K.? Well, just so happens that I have to wait for the lady to put the name on the cake. What a beautiful twist of fate this turns out to be. As she is decorating the cake, I make small talk with her and end up telling her my entire story. [Cry]

I dont know if it was the cruel betrayal by the ones closest to me that motivated her or maybe just the sheer magnitude of the pitty she must have felt for this pathetic man who stood before her.

To this day I do not know why she did what she did but this lady, this beautiful old lady, wrapped every single present I had. As long as I live I will not forget this amazing lady who I knew less than 30 minutes that for no obvious reason other than pure kindness, made my day.

[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best action was helping an old lady crossing the street. She had obviously severe eye sight problems and i just think how does she managed to do it every day with no help in those busy streets. It was nothing much, i just grabbed her arm and helped her. But she was so sweet, she touched my face and complimented me in such a tender way, thanking me for doing something so simple. I felt good and useful.
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to always answer "Marvelous!" and Sasha, you are correct, people dont know how to react. "How can that be" they must be thinking. I am miserable, how can I comprehend anything else? My random act for today was, not ending the life of someone desperately deserving it. But I do that everyday. [Wink] I think that kindness is more of a way of being, than a single act. A serial murderer can do nice things, but are they truly kind? And sometimes the kind can seem cruel to the misunderstanding. I will give the shirt off my back to anyone who needs it more, but is also deserving. We make our own problems.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, great story to get this topic going. You have a nice chunk of the big picture in that little tale. Until folks think as "WE" and not "ME", we will not get anywhere. But believe me when I say that from the very first moment that we as people, think as "WE", our advances and lives will be better than ever imagined.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Sasha. People do find it hard to be happy. Of course, people thinking being happy is crazy is yet another reason it's hard to be happy! People are the strangest things... [Wink]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
My best action was helping an old lady crossing the street. She had obviously severe eye sight problems and i just think how does she managed to do it every day with no help in those busy streets. It was nothing much, i just grabbed her arm and helped her. But she was so sweet, she touched my face and complimented me in such a tender way, thanking me for doing something so simple. I felt good and useful.
[Kiss]

Another reason why I like you a lot Elz. You are a total sweetheart! [Love] [Kiss] [Smile] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links