Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Happy birthday Lord!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday Lord!
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday bro! [Smile] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Woot] [Cheers]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot Bro.

I will try not to let you down! [Smile] [Cheers]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Lord I'm the second person to wish you a happy birthday. [Wink]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000062

Sasha was the first one. [Smile]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some feet to lick ........Lord. On your birthday. [Tongue]

-

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Awesome!

Thanks Sasha! That's incredible!

[Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Sasha was 1st and Ramsfan was 2nd, I guess that makes me 3rd! And here I always thought my math skills were lacking.

[Big Grin]

Happy Birthday, buddy!

[Cheers] [Hop]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Thanks for sharing that one, Sasha. I feel like it's my birthday today too! [Mmm]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Happy Birthday! [Cheers]
[Love]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Lord, and pass the Geritol! [Big Grin]

I can't give you the Birthday wishes the beauteous Sasha can, but the wishes are strong all the same. You're an awesome Bro in the love of female feet, and I consider myself lucky to know you. Have a cold one, and pretend I bought it for you. [Big Grin] [Cool]

[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Sasha's picture is one present to cherish! I hope you are having fun man! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Smile]

[ October 23, 2004, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Thanks a lot every one for all your kind word's!

I have to let you all know that I had a wonderful time! All credit must go to my better half, she seems to out do herself every year! [Smile]

Thank's again everyone! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

You're welcome [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Late B-Day my friend! I hope it was a good one!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Indeed it was DJ. [Smile]

[Cheers]

P.S.
A little tardiness never hurt anything. [Laugh]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links