Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Halloween!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween!
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tis the season to be spooky, and with Halloween creeping around the corner this Sunday, I figured I'd open up the topic to discussion since it has always been my very favorite holiday. Do any of you still go trick-or-treating each October 31st? Perhaps you take your kids or younger siblings out gallavanting for goodies? Are any of you planning to go to a Halloween costume party this weekend? If so, what are you planning to dress up as this year?

I'll get the ball rolling. I still trick-or-treat religiously every year as part of my annual Halloween festivities, which also typically include a costumed get-together with friends, big-time decorating, screenings of horror films & holiday cartoons, bobbing for apples, carving jack-o-lanterns, scaring the hell out of people and related chicanery! Once in costume, I invariably bear an uncanny resemblence to that jolly little fellow that you see perched above the crossed cutlasses on my flag out here every single day.

Here's to all the things that go bump in the night, and to Halloween in 2004!

-

Calico Jack

[ October 26, 2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.....I'm gonna be a HOOKER and Photo Guy is Going to be a PIMP......Our costumes ROCK!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sasha,

If I didn't give you a treat, would you make me smell your feet? [Nana] [Laugh]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I would......sniff sniff

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Ok.....I'm gonna be a HOOKER and Photo Guy is Going to be a PIMP......Our costumes ROCK!!!!

I am going as a PIMP and Stacey is going as a HOOKER???? Why are you stealing our idea?!

I haven't seen your hooker costume, so I think we need pics????? PICS!!!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to think I'm the only person who isn't going trick-or-treating dressed up as either a pimp or a hooker this year. Always the black sheep...

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then go as a Black Sheep? I am just messing with Sasha anyway (but I still want pics).

Stacey and I will be taking the kid's out instead of doing anything ourselves.

However, if I was going out, it would be as a drunk!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Then go as a Black Sheep?

haha That's not a bad idea, and me in a sheep costume would likely be scarier than practically anything else I could dream up. However, it might prove tricky to find a decent supply of black fleece in NYC this late in the game. I'll have to hit the garment district and see what I can accomplish before they have me committed.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Hey DJ, what did your kids decide to be for Halloween this year?

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I'll take some pixs tonight.I look real naughty.......

I'm on my third shot of PATRON GOLD.YIKES....here I go.....and I'm dressed like a HOOKER..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

ewwwwww HANGOVER TODAY........ [Puke] [Thud]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
ewwwwww HANGOVER TODAY........ [Puke] [Thud]

PICS!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
DJ

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links