Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Does The Chupacabra REALLY Exist? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does The Chupacabra REALLY Exist?
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep hearing about this thing that feeds on animals and I was wondering if this is true and have any of you ACTUALLY SEEN the Chupacabra? Anyone at least have pics of this thing?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could go on and on about stories of that fucking critter!

Some previous employment I had exposed me to this.

Seen it, maybe? Heard about it? More than I EVER want to discuss!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chupacabra is the result of all the AMERICAN industries dumping toxic crap into MEXICO'S water.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/woai/chupacabra2.jpg here's the actual picture of it dead.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/chupa_deer1.jpg <--this is something they caught on camera at night.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Are those pictures actually real? BTW, here's the Chupacabra's theme song:

www.oftm.com/download/chupa.wav

Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/woai/chupacabra2.jpg here's the actual picture of it dead.

It was found 15 miles from my house, I remember it well. It was in elmendorf just out side San Antonio.----People say that was an offspring of the real chupacbra, still loose today.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the HELL is this thing??????????????????????????

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:

I sleep with one every night [Evil Grin]

(she doesn't usually make it down to this part of the board, so I am safe for a while)

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

A man beast supposedly cursed like that devil beast in clash of the titians, Rumors, but who really knows?
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
quote:

I sleep with one every night [Evil Grin]

(she doesn't usually make it down to this part of the board, so I am safe for a while)

LMFAO-- [Laugh]
Here I will do it for her [Nut Kick]

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:

In all honesty, I have some great stories about this. They are just WAY too politically incorrect and offensive (even for me!) to post them.

Sasha, ChupaCabra is Spanish for "goat sucker". It is a "legend, or mythical critter" that many Latin/South American's believe in.

I guess some North American's believe in it also, like Rob [Nut Kick]

It cruises the sky and sucks the blood out of animals (mostly goats), and in some stories, people too.

[ November 16, 2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I have been called an old goat [Eek!]
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Originally posted by 2spyfeet:
I have been called an old goat [Eek!]

I am quite sure it is not the 1st time
[Eek!] [Nut Kick] take that!

And can't we get a little larger pic of the Chup? That looks like some regular Texas roadkill to me?

--------------------
DJ

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chupacabra lives with Elvis, the Bat Boy and the Tooth Fairy just past the crop circles in "The land Far Away"
(from logic)
[Evil Grin] [Jerkoff]
At least Sasquatch has some substance, besides, I dont speak Spanish. LOL

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have pictures of the Loch Ness Monster? [Laugh]

I usually don't believe in stuff until I see it.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links