Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » any cigar smokers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any cigar smokers?
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 12 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this is my first time posting out of the foot section [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
but i was wondering how many others of you all out there smoke cigars? [Joint] iknow its a bad habit but oh well [Cool] me its mostly the "DrewEstates"(Acids and Kaluha's).how about you all? [Cool]

Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises hand*

That's all I smoke, cigars. I've smoked cigarettes and didn't really care for them, except for an occasional menthol. My brand of choice are the Swisher Sweets Little Cigars, which pretty much look like brown cigarettes, and take twice as long to burn. My favorite is the cherry flavor, but the peach and strawberry are good too.

I went the first 23 years of my life not smoking, then all of a sudden took it up. I've pretty much got a cigar hanging out my mouth all the time except when I'm working. [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried my first one 3 weeks ago at a party. Not bad for my first time.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only at christmas, so i'll be having a few soon

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't really get into smoking cigars until my Dad-in-law came up for my baby's birth...
he brought a whole box of A Fuentes Gran Reservo, and we puffed while we played golf...
If any of you like a good smoke, and not the fruity kind, then try A fuentes...
Some are expensive, but you can find the stubbies for 3-4 bucks each at cigar stores...
Me, I will go to the tobacco store nearest at hand and pick up an A fuente on thursdays for after lunch.
YUM!
Also, I've had actual cubans on a cruise through the caribbean, and they were not nearly as good as the dominicans. JMO.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never have smoked cigars, cigarettes, or pipes...never will. [Smile]
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2 X 4:
Never have smoked cigars, cigarettes, or pipes...never will. [Smile]

uhhhh...yeah,well uh thanks for those words [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOU - If you like Swishers, you should try the Al Capone Cigarillos. They have different flavors including Cognac Dipped. I just don't know if they have them in your part of the country. Email me and I'll send you some.

Pheet - I'll have to try those Kaluha ones.
I enjoy a good cigar once in a while. Davidoff's are good.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hott3028:
LOU - If you like Swishers, you should try the Al Capone Cigarillos. They have different flavors including Cognac Dipped. I just don't know if they have them in your part of the country. Email me and I'll send you some.

Pheet - I'll have to try those Kaluha ones.
I enjoy a good cigar once in a while. Davidoff's are good.

oh yeah all those "DrewEstate"are great for dipping [Thumbs Up] but those "Daidoffs"wow!i is a poe man ,those are way out of my league [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad smokes cigars , i love the smell it brings me childhood memories when i used to go to watch bullfighting ( don't flame because of that ,each country has it's own traditions), the taste is good too , but let's face it i'm 18 i don't work so i don't have much money to buy them, i smoke cigarettes since i was 15. But that's off topic.
Well , i guess that if you guys want to smoke some decent cigars , you must travel here to mexico and buy some cubans, like cohiba or romeo y julieta. And be sure to buy them in a decent store too , so they can be humified.
[Cool]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only had one cigar, and it was during a visit up into the far reaches of California (Humboldt). I think the brand was called Pheasant's Rothschild or something like that, and I just bought it on impulse. It was pretty easy on the lungs even though I am a non-smoker, but all it really made me do is spit alot. I'll just stick to drinking 151 [Smile]
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks for such a kind offer Brother hott. I should be hitting a smoke shop this weekend, and I'll look for some. If I don't see 'em, I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks again Bro, very cool of you... [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

you know its funny,i put this question post way back in november(almost near thanksgiving)
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links