Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone into cars? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone into cars?
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like cars, Do any of you and what car do you drive?
I drive a Honda Civic type-R, its my baby

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinkade10
Loyal Member
Member # 1578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinkade10   Author's Homepage   Email Kinkade10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two cars: 1993 Mustang GT 5.0
1986 Mustang GT 5.0

Wanna run for pinks? lol Cool man check you later.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza11
Loyal Member
Member # 2567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza11   Email dazza11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 2004 cv8 monaro aka pontiac GTO for you yanks out there
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CV8 Monaro? Didnt know that was their name in Australia (the GTO's were born there after all). I drive a 1996 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab. Currently seeking custody of a 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Z-71 with Body Hardware. Im big time into cars, but not particularly into imports. Im a big General Motors nut.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a semi-proud owner of a '70 El Camino for the last 10 years. I bought it with the intention of restoring it but it was so abused that I'd fix one problem and 5 more would spring up. Right now it's got a bored-out 350 that'll probably last for about 20,000 miles if I baby it, flowmaster mufflers and a turbo-350 transmission. I love driving it but hate working on it, which is bad when you have an old car. If I move to Vegas I'll most likely be selling it.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really into cars and the car modifying scene here in the UK. Currently drive a Vauxhall (Holden for Aussies) Corsa. Its not much but at 19 insurance is too high for ne thing i really want. pics avalible at www.fotki.com/darkvamp666 the password is "Corsa". Pretty sure none of the americans will know what it is as i dont think they make them in the US but to give u an idea its a bit like a Citoren Saxo. Nice to see u guys are into cars as well as feet. But i aint into pedal pumping i must admit. N e ways my dream car at the moment is either an R34 Nissan Skyline GTiR or a Nissan 350 Z or maybe a Toyota Supra.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me....Nissan xtera

PG..Ford f-150 extra cab

Our fun car..1974 super beetle SLAMED to the ground on porche rims, 1835 motor BABY BLUE.....VROOOM VROOM..Going to sell this to get a boat this year. [Cry]

Dream car.....1967 fast back Corvette stingray!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamafootfan
Board Regular
Member # 3490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bamafootfan   Email bamafootfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. pretty fun but hits the wallet pretty hard for gas
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive an 04 Nissan Sentra Spec-V with some minor intake and exhaust mods. Its not bad for a NA 4 cyl. I would love to have one of the Mits. Evo's or Sub. STI's. Thats my goal in about 3 years when I get out of school and get a better job.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive a 98 nissan frontera p/u with a standard and a four cylinder.
Oh yeah, it has a ladder rack on it.

lol, I ALMOST bought a 71 cuda with a 318 once, and ALMOST bought a 74 New Yorker.
I once traded in a busted down toyota pick-up and $200.00 for a 74 Olds Delta 88 four-door, with a 455 Rocket motor in it. Just like in Evil Dead!!!!
I mean, it was the exact same thing, complete with the vinyl-clad hard top.
I loved that car, but only had it for a month and a half before giving it away to pay some debts. [Cry]

I bet the motor alone was worth a grand.
Is it me, or is that smell of a muscle car just ADDICTIVE?
You know the smell, people, when you stick your head inside the car, and take a deep whiff of exhaust fumes... it's... AAAAAHHH. Like heaven. Something about poorly combusted exhaust where too much fuel has passes through...
AAH...
Dream car: '04 BMW 740il, black with grey leather interior.
Not a muscle car, but oooooh so nice.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2feetseekr
Loyal Member
Member # 3532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2feetseekr   Email 2feetseekr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vasduten:
Is it me, or is that smell of a muscle car just ADDICTIVE?
You know the smell, people, when you stick your head inside the car, and take a deep whiff of exhaust fumes... it's... AAAAAHHH. Like heaven. Something about poorly combusted exhaust where too much fuel has passes through...
AAH...
. [/QB]

Don't forget burned rubber and the satisfaction of a well thrown 6-grand powershift.

--------------------
"I got a black belt...with a .45 in it"-Fred G. Sanford

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that drives on the street with street tires, is panzy..until you need DOT approved street/slicks don't bother. THere's something about driving in 9 sec car or quicker that changes your mind about speed.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'01 VW GTI (Red/blk leather)
'05 Mercury Mariner (Silver/blk leather)

That's what me and the wife drive. We want to get a muscle car as a third car. Looking at the new GTO or Mustang. What do you guys think about them? Should I wait and maybe buy a used '01-'04 Corvette?

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hott3028: find a really clean 1986-87 Buick Grand National ..man those are a serious hot rod,don't waste your time on the new GTO or Stang..find a toy you can play with.Not payments..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links