Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The Ultimate Warrior Was Physically The Strongest Wrestler Ever!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Ultimate Warrior Was Physically The Strongest Wrestler Ever!
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has picked up and held Andre The Giant over his head. He can/used to bench-press near 800 lbs. There's no wrestlers that's physically stronger than him. The only ones that would probably come close to having his strength are probably Batista, Big Papa Pump, Mark Henry, and Animal(Road Warriors/Legion Of Doom). Anyone here thinks they can prove me wrong? Post up links for proof.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stopped watching wrestling when wwf and wcw joined together. when i watched it the biggest one i knew was the big show. is the one your talking about stroger?

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say Triple H has to be close..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say Brock Lesnar and Goldberg would be up there as well.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HHH, Brock and Goldberg are all some big Mother Fuckers. But Above Omnipotence reminds me that Ultimate Warrior was the strongest kick ass wrestler of his day.

I think he would be able to destroy any one of those fags. Don't tell them I called them fags.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't Canseco name the Warrior in his book? [Big Grin] Or was that Luger? Just joking. All kidding aside, I think the strongest wrestler would have to be Mark Henry, especially when he was Sexual Chocolate and got Mae Young pregnant with a hand. WTF????

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no way the warrior benched 800lbs.I'm into powerlifting and used to get a magazine about it and it wasn't until about 3 years ago that the 800lb barrior was broken,and that was by a 300+pound man named"anthony clark" so there is no way the warrior benched 800lbs in his heyday.Brock lesner took steroids.Alot of people look strong,but can't do as much as we think.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, Mark Henry knocking up that old lady Mae was hysterical! She was like 80, no joke. Didn't she have a miscarriage because somebody pushed her! That was some funny shit. Mark Henry was such an oaf.
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tucci
Board Regular
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tucci   Email Tucci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys should watch the UFC instead.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobthemonkey
Board Regular
Member # 5876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobthemonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tasm im pretty sure your wrong, because i have seen new articles of guys benching 1000+ now

--------------------
Im not creative enough to make a good signiture

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links