Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » If CAPCOM Were To Make A Kelloggs vs. General Mills Fighting Game......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If CAPCOM Were To Make A Kelloggs vs. General Mills Fighting Game......
Mistress Pedrianna
Loyal Member
Member # 3668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Pedrianna   Author's Homepage   Email Mistress Pedrianna       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.......What style of play would you like it to be?

MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 style
Naruto: GNT3 style
Powerstone 2 style
Super Smash Bros. Melee style

What moves, supers, intros, stages, and more would you like the characters to have?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 3 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
I'm back!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I'm loving this topic. Kelloggs vs. General Mills, huh? I'm picturing an awesome Marvel vs. Capcom style fighter with Tony the Tiger facing off against the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee. I'm imagining some of the slick combo moves that could come from those characters, like stuff that involves the violent hurling of honey & oat clusters instead of fireballs.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Pedrianna
Loyal Member
Member # 3668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Pedrianna   Author's Homepage   Email Mistress Pedrianna       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about some hidden characters from Quaker Oats and Post?

--------------------
I'm back!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with jack. but it was hard question because i like powerstone and smash brothers style. and if it was for kids i would definitely choose one of those two...but im an old man and thus i need the comploexity and skill demanding MvC2 style of fighting.

i picture capn crunch having moves that involve grabbing and crushing limbs and ribs...

Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links