Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » JUST SAW MEGADETH LIVE IN SYDNEY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JUST SAW MEGADETH LIVE IN SYDNEY
ohmama
Board Regular
Member # 3781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohmama   Email ohmama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the greatest show ever ... dave mustaine is a true legend.... people going insane everywhere .. i have to tell everyone cause im still so pumped lol ..... any megadeth fans in here at all [Joint]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I love me some Megadeth.

They have to be one of the only hard metal bands from the 80's I still dig.
Because they never changed their style, unlike many other bands did.

I try to see them everytime they come to Florida but I missed them last time around.

And look at this........They are going to tour with my all time favorite Dream Theater.

Can't wait to see this tour, just hope they make a stop down here.

Megadeth and Dream Theater to co-headline GIGANTOUR 2005

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohmama
Board Regular
Member # 3781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohmama   Email ohmama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats gonna be so cool ......

gigantour ... cant wait

Hey i think gigi is a bit of a metal fan 2 .... do u like megadeth gigi ... i know u like some metallica....

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never got as heavily into Megadeth as I did into Iron Maiden, Helloween, Metallica, Anthrax, and some of the others back in the 1980s. But, I still always had a working respect for them as a band, and I enjoyed what I heard of their music. I'd certainly consider Rust in Peace to be one of the best heavy metal albums of all time. Dream Theater was one of my favorite bands during the early 90s, so I may have to check both of them out when they come around on tour this time. Sounds like a good bill!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, seems like Megadeth tried to change their style with that disaterous album "Risk." I first got into them in college when "Peace Sells" came out. They made pretty good solid albums like most of my favorite 80's metal bands like CJ mentioned above. In fact, I saw every one of the groups CJ mentioned above on more than one occasion back in..."the day." Megadeth was the only one of those I never saw. I did catch Slayer, Motorhead, Exodus, Overkill, Queensryche and Celtic Frost as well come to think of it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dream Theater and Megadeth kick ass.

I like Rust in Peace, and pretty much everything DT has done.

Ozzfest has Maiden on it, as well as some other heavy metal bands, but unfortunately there is a lot of that fake hardcore bullshit on it too.

Sounds of the Underground tour has my all-time favorite band Opeth on it, but there are a bunch of screamo bands there, might leave early. :\

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
Ozzfest has Maiden on it, as well as some other heavy metal bands, but unfortunately there is a lot of that fake hardcore bullshit on it

Yeah, I knew about Maiden being there and I actually contemplated going for that reason alone. In the end I decided against it though since it's not being held at any good local venues. Also, Maiden was really the only band that I would've wanted to see from the whole line-up so I guess it isn't really worth it anyway for me. Besides, I've seen Maiden live on a couple of other occasions. The only thing that really had me intrigued though is that I heard that Maiden is planning to do a setlist that involves material specifically from their older catalog (first 4 albums). If that's true, that's bound to be an awesome experience for diehard old-skool Maiden fans like me. If anybody's going then I hope they enjoy themselves!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen Maiden 6 times and wanted to see them at Ozzfest since Sabbath and Maiden are my two all time favorite metal bands. HOWEVER, Maiden is not going to be with Ozzfest when they come to Dallas, so I ain't gonna catch it. I'm really actually tired of listening to the older stuff (have been listening to it since '82) and actually enjoy the recent concerts when they played lots of newer material even though it turned a lot of the fans off.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
Ozzfest has Maiden on it, as well as some other heavy metal bands, but unfortunately there is a lot of that fake hardcore bullshit on it

Yeah, I knew about Maiden being there and I actually contemplated going for that reason alone. In the end I decided against it though since it's not being held at any good local venues. Also, Maiden was really the only band that I would've wanted to see from the whole line-up so I guess it isn't really worth it anyway for me. Besides, I've seen Maiden live on a couple of other occasions. The only thing that really had me intrigued though is that I heard that Maiden is planning to do a setlist that involves material specifically from their older catalog (first 4 albums). If that's true, that's bound to be an awesome experience for diehard old-skool Maiden fans like me. If anybody's going then I hope they enjoy themselves!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Come to the one coming to DC, we'll pick up some chicks, get drunk, and rock out!

[Joint]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links