Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Recommended games for the PS2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recommended games for the PS2
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all you Playstation 2 players, I've got a Bro seriously considering buying a PS2 so he'll be able to play the new Phantasy Star Universe when it comes out, but naturally he'd want some other cool games to go with his purchase.

The first recommendations I gave him were Devil May Cry 1 & 2, being as I've played those before, and they made me want to get a PS2 myself. I also recommended Dark Cloud 2 being as I've played the demo of that and really dug the graphics and setting of that game. He said he was intrigued by Ratchet and Clank because he liked the whole destructive premise of it.

If you could recommend some PS2 titles, I'd appreciate it. I would then pass them on to him for the day he buys one for himself.

BTW, I saw some scenes from Gradius V on Tech TV earlier today, and I'm frothing at the mouth for that game! If any game is gonna sell me on a PS2, it's definitely gonna be that one!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

I am not sure which game genre you're looking for here, but I have liked these games/brands for the PS2:

• EA's MVP Baseballs
• EA's Medal of Honors
• Rockstar's Grand Theft Autos
• Namco's Tekkens

There have been others too. Some mindless fun games like throwbacks (Street Fighter Anniversary Collection) and WWE brand games (Wrestling fan here). So I guess these are all dependant on what he's into. I also had fun with Gauntlet Dark Legacy when it first came out.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the recommendations Brother Patrick. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There´s a bunch of good games for ps2.
My personal favorites include:
-The grand theft auto series.
-Dark cloud 2
-Silent Hill 2 & 3
-Fatal frame 2
-God of War
-Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3
-Burnout 3 (altough the xbox version is far superior)
-Katamary Damacy
-Madden 2005
-espn 2k5 basketball
-winning eleven series (number seven is my favorite)
-starwars battlefront(again, the xbox version is better)
-r type final
-gran turismo 4

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Grand Theft Autos
The Metal Gear Solids
and The "Hitman" Series
they are personal favourates

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks for all the recommendations everybody. I'll be sure and pass these along to my Bro when he get's that PS2. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 1616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockwell   Email Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody mentioned:

Rachet and Clank: Going Commando
Gradius V
Devil May Cry (1 and 2)
Sly Cooper

[Cry]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links