Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Lego Star Wars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lego Star Wars
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I might be the dorkiest person on the planet after today. I bought Lego Star Wars for my Xbox. I haven't gotten to play it yet, but after looking at all the clips and reading some early reviews, it looks like it could be a fun little game. I'm still waiting for Episode III the game to come out though! Star Wars games have been pretty good as of late. Both Knight of the Old Republic titles were nice, Battlefronts was so fun and Republic Commando was a blast!

I'll be sure to come back and tell everyone how Lego Star Wars is.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pat,

Do me a favor, when you have played it for a few hours, review it for us.

I like collecting the Star Wars games for XBOX, but I'm on the fence on this one.

It looks pretty kick ass, and a welcome deviation from the usual LucasArts stuff we've grown accustomed to.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hott,

I've only played a few levels of Lego Star Wars and I'll tell you my honest opinion. Is it better than KOTR, Republic Commando or Battlefronts? No. Is it fun and addictive? Yes. It is more of a kids game, but the gameplay is unique. You start out in the cantina and can go into doors that represent Episide I, II or III. You can skip around! In each level you get new characters or Lego pieces that go toward a bigger goal, like making a star ship. And each level can be played again with a different party member who has different skills (ie. Jar Jar can jump higher) to reach special items. I am not mad that I paid $40 for it. But if you want to rent it first, go for it.

- Patrick

P.S. You see Battlefronts 2 is being created. Death Star levels!!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links