Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Nintendo Game Cube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nintendo Game Cube
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some of you folks are the owners of this bad-assed little system, so how about a topic focusing on the Nintendo Game Cube?

What are some of your favorite games on that system?

What games are you looking forward to getting for it?

Game Cube players, sound off! [Big Grin]

As for me, I just picked up Super Monkey Ball 2 and Sonic Heroes today for my Game Cube. Between the two, Super Monkey Ball 2 gets my vote for being the better of the two, but then, I was a total nut over the original Super Monkey Ball. If any of you folks haven't played a Super Monkey Ball game, by all things that are good and right in this world, go get part one or two and play it! Matter of fact, you can probably snag a bundle pack of both games for a cool $30. That'll be $30 well spent, because you'll literally get hundreds of hours out of play time on those gmaes, especially once you start unlocking the mini games. Monkey Billiards is cool enough to be a game all to itself, and yet it's a dang mini game to get unlocked!

I'm looking forward to getting Resident Evil 4, but I'm hoping to catch it at a little less than $50.

And here's a question: Anybody play the Paper Mario games? What are they like, and would you recommend the Paper Mario game for the Game Cube?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another thing...

Anybody got that new Zelda game reserved yet? Brother Patrick, I know you're bound to be seriously thinking about getting this one! [Smile]

I got asked yesterday at the store if I wanted to reserve it, but truth is I'm not all that excited about it. I'm one of the few people who actually liked the look and atmosphere of Wind Waker, and found myself disappointed to see that the new Zelda was taking a turn for more realism. To me, it looks like most other 3D games now, whereas Wind Waker had a very distinct, original, unique look about it that was executed very nicely!

I'll probably be picking it up since it's Zelda and the games are usually known to rock, but I'm in no hurry for it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paper Mario is a fine, cute but easy RPG...
Full of classic characters form the series, and witha battle system that somewhat borrows from the play mechanics of the old mario titles...
Itīs fun, and graphically beautiful, but , in my opinion, not groundbreaking...
(The snes Mario rpg was a far more complex and harder game)
BTW, i loved Wind Waker also... never understood all the bad reviews...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks for the mini-review mrmustard. [Smile]

I for some reason kept thinking Paper Mario was a side-scrolling platformer, like the older Mario games we're familiar with already.

Yeah, I think Wind Waker got a bad rap by people just looking at still screenshots and judging it from there...prejudge I guess you could say. Plus you've got a lot of people hating Nintendo for reasons known only to them, so I think this "kiddy" Zelda was just a means to fulfill an agenda. I too thought the game looked like crap...until I saw it in motion, then it blew me away!

For that matter, I think I'm one of the 12 people in the world who actually liked Starfox Adventures. Sure, it's a platformer with characters out of a shooter, but I liked it to no end. The only thing that kinda' sucked was the combat system, but even that is forgiveable considering all the puzzles and things the game was really focused on.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

When I bought Gamecube, Xbox and PS2, I actually liked my Gamecube the best. Now I kinda like my Xbox, the one I started off likiing the least. But Resident Evil 4 is one awesome game. As a matter of fact, I liked Resident Evil Zero and the remake of the original too.

I bought my Soul Caliber 2 for the Gamecube so I'd have Link in it. And Windwaker was one hell of a game. I too didn't like the look UNTIL I played it. Then I realized how the look fit the gameplay.

I haven't reserved the new Zelda title yet. I actually got 75% through Windwaker and put it down when I bought some other games. I do that all the time.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I actually got 75% through Windwaker and put it down when I bought some other games. I do that all the time.

Shame on you! *widdles finger* [Big Grin]

Bro, do yourself a favor, and get that game finished! That ending was totally cool! [Thumbs Up] <- x2!

I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and get Resident Evil 4 anyway, even though I'm hoping it'll come down a bit in price first. Aside from Callista mentioning not liking the disappearance of zombies, I have yet to see anybody really bag on the game and bomb it out.

Have you played either of the Super Monkey Ball games Patrick?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(evil laughs)

F-Zero GX
Super Smash Bros.
Naruto: GNT3
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Kirby Air Ride
Dream Mix TV World Fighters

These are the greatest games for the Gamecube.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Above Omnipotence:
(evil laughs)

F-Zero GX
Super Smash Bros.
Naruto: GNT3
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Kirby Air Ride
Dream Mix TV World Fighters

These are the greatest games for the Gamecube.

Ah! Mario Kart: Double Dash, that's another one I need to pick up! [Thumbs Up]

But I've got one major question AO...you write a "best of" list for the GameCube, and not include Ikaruga? What's up with that?! [Confused] [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

Windwaker wasn't there either... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Lou,

Windwaker wasn't there either... [Smile]

- Patrick

True enough Bro. [Cool]

I just said Ikaruga because that game has, no lie, left me with "deetee's" if I go a while without playing it! [Laugh]

I had my TV go out on me a while back (got a new one now, thank God), and during that down-time, I would take my GameCube and Ikaruga over to my parents' house and get a good fix in that way! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links