Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I'm thinking of jumping out of a plane

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm thinking of jumping out of a plane
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with a parachute on of course. and I hope I don't go [Thud] !

I wanna try to conquer my fear of heights. [Eek!]

Has anyone else been skydiving before? If so, how was it?

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never did it myself, but a gal who worked for me years ago did it as a part of her graduation celebration. She jumped tandum (sp?) with an experienced sky diver and had the whole event imortalized on video tape. She seemed to enjoy it!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never tried it but would definetely love to try it. I don't have a fear of heights, although I do suffer from vertigo which is kind of the opposite, so for me it wouldn't be to conquer my fear but for the thrill of it. One thing I'll never try however is bungy jumping. I just can't see myself jumping several hundred feet to the ground head first.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I done it once for charity. It was a tandem one but it was still good.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it man. I did last year as a tandem jump. We went out at 40,000 feet and man it was awesome. Here are some tips:

- Don't stick out your tongue or open your mouth (it dries out quick!).

- The only thing that hurts is when they pull the chute and those straps on your inner thighs come might close to squishing your balls.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anyone want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

LOL

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with that. I hope it works out. I am afraid of heights too.

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

I did it and it was FUN!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am afraid of heights too. Funny thing is that when I used to travel back and forth to the UK for 5 years (every 3 months) it was alright. I seemed to enjoy the journey.
A couple of years ago though, after travelling 10 years later, it seems that I ve developed some kind of fear to heights.

Anyway, havent tried anything like sky diving or bunjie jumping or whatever. I dont think I could survive such a thing. Even looking down from the first floor it makes me dizzy and my hearts is racing, let alone so many feet above the ground.
Normally I would stick on my earthy (?) mission ... touching the ground .. and stuff [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fear of height started when I was 6. I fell off a balcony and broke my ankle. Hey I guess I'm sorta like a cat. I landed on my feet but man did it hurt.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links