Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone play poker online?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone play poker online?
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Pokerstars.

I'm on there from time to time if anyone wants to try to bluff me. [Smile]

They have free tables along with real tables.
I mostly play the free ones. It's fun, try it!

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife and I play on Pogo a lot. Its all free; and as were from WV and arent allowed a credit card we cant sign up for real cash games,lol. But Its pretty fun to just bullshit around with fake loot and have fun. We also play pool and spades on Pogo, so if u ever need a part or opp, just yell at us!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to have a credit card to sign up unless you want to play on the real money tables.

I've tried Pogo and Yahoo, but it just seems a little too "fisher price".

Try Pokerstars, you'll get hooked. [Smile]

They only allow one ID per computer, but that's easy to get around.

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play on Absolute Poker, it's also very good, and they do fun and real poker. Also, tournaments for either.
My handle is: MOMSMILK

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links