Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Guild Wars: Anyone play it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guild Wars: Anyone play it?
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not big on computer games, but me and the girl recently got Guild Wars and are completely engulfed in it. Does anyone else play it? It's kind of like World of Warcraft, only free. Thus, the reason I play.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Free?
Did you say FREE?
Sounds like my kind of game...
Where could a cheapster such as myself find a download?
And where do you play?

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. Well its newer, so its 49.99. Yeah, its played online only. It's pretty damn fun. It's online only game, so you play with other people who are all logged in at the same time.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I play it too! lol. Got two characters going. It IS free and joining a guild is fun and interesting! join EOV and whisper me Angelc Slayr or Solana Mystik to join! be great to have you!

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 12 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Replying to each other's posts now huh? You two are silly [Laugh] [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that is pretty funny... looks like that is not the only place you "have two characters going".
Post a link to some game info!!!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is our forum lol! yeah we are kinda silly....

Eov.10.forumer.com <----EOV forum

Guildwars.com <-----Official Site

GWonline.net <----Unofficial, but who cares? I think this link is better anyways lol

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont have tha 50$ to pay for it or I would. Most of Battle-Nets games are free;;Warcraft,Starcraft, Diablo,Diablo2. Dont buy unless your into serious rpg's, and your ready for some real worthy competition in most of the games B-Net makes. But they are all free to play online with thousands of others, you just gotta shell out to buy the disk.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links