Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Does any one here.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does any one here.......
solo
Loyal Member
Member # 7898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solo   Author's Homepage   Email solo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think that there are othere beings in the universe othere than us like real E.T's, I recon there is to be honest and think the roswell farce has blown up in the us goverments face they should of told the truth instead of making sh*ty excuses up like.

What do you guys/girls think ?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about Roswell, but I personally think there's life out there. Just the sheer size of the universe makes me think it...that'd be a whole lot of empty space if we're the only beings around... [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou.
But first, let me state that I believe Roswell was/ is nothing more than a secret squirrel test-site for aircarft, etc., and THAT'S what people have been seeing for 50 years.

My thought is this:
I'm sure there is life, and more specifically intelligent life out there. It doesn't even havce to come from THIS universe, it could be inter-dimensional.
MMMM, inter-dimensional sex... AAAAaaah....

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 3 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most definetly know there is something BESIDES us out there, and here on this planet as well.I've seen too many crazy things in my life not to believe otherwise.A good website/radio show to check out if you haven't already hear of it is Coast to Coast AM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good link, Wrinklesguy. I've been listening to that show regularly ever since Art Bell used to host it daily back before George Noory took over. Very entertaining and thought-provoking discussions & guests, and for those who are keen on the notion of being kept awake until 5 in the morning, it's a bonafide way to induce insomnia.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over 6 billion people in the world but the thought of this being the only planet with life makes me feel a little lonely in this big universe. I would have to agree the universe is too big for there not to be any life out there. Somewhere there has to be planet that contains the same conditions that earth had to allow life. I just don't believe that any of these forms of life has visited our planet.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that there is probably other forms of life in the universe, but not necessarily highly intelligent or technilogically advanced. I'd also have to add that perhaps life exists out there where conditions are nothing like those on earth. Just a thought.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have the knowledge to explain all these astro-physic stuff neither could it be fair just to say "yes" or "no" on such a vast subject, however I d think that all those thousand of years having not appeared any other form of living creatures just like human being it makes me think of 2 possibilities:

1- there is nothing else out there apart from micro organisms, plants and stuff like that.
2- the distance to travel from one place to another within galaxies is chaotic and therefore impossible, eventually, to meet with other living beings ever.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there is life out there somewhere. It would be arrogant to think we're the only ones...

But then again I think it's arrogant to think that we could destroy the ozone all by ourselves, its been there for a looooong ass time so far.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou. I also believe in ghosts. Does anyone else believe in them as well? Ever seen one? I have.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does no one here believe in ghosts? I can't be the only one who's seen one or believe's in them.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen things... perhaps a phantasm or something...

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links