Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » it was fun while it lasted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it was fun while it lasted
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prettysome we will be moving,and it doesnt look like I'll be able to stop by and visit for another long while,I'm just hopeing we will have this wireless service where we are going,if not I'll see you all in about a month or 2 we I go home on leave,and after that another 6months,I didn't get to read all about the 2257 thing sounds like some serious shit,well I gotta run and check out the contribution's,before every one gets off work,lol they think I'm crazy for liking feet,the last time they came in they were like OH damn looking at feet again,and shaking their heads,like its some thing bad.So I'll see yall when I get back in the US.If I getta chance to stop by again I will. Take care.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about that (my typing)I'm kinda in a rush right now.

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You take care too Bro, and stay safe! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, FTP, keep safe and come back home in one piece, y'heard it?

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes as always, FTPHANTOM. See ya when you get back!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Thanks,I'll still pop in every chance I get until that time come's.While I have been here,lol I have these interview's with the guys in the plt,just to see what they think about female feet,some like seeing pretty feet,but it doesn't do any thing for them,most think it's weird to like feet,some said they won't go near them(feet)some say they like to rub them but thats as far as they'll go,today during lunch,well sence I'm the so called odd ball,this guy brings up the subject,he's talking then says well at Harold's not ashamed of what he like's,but I wish they wouldn't make a big deal out of it,just like there's a guy into BBW's,he gets the same kind of treatment,some people understand people like things that other's don't,but some times I just don't understand how adult's act like kid's when it comes to certain thing's,I guess thats how it is.And a few weeks ago I thought I was going to get lucky,during a arm wrestling contest,this one woman(if she wasn't a lesbo I mighta had a better chance)was like if you win I'll.....ops i better shut up,but i knew what she was going to say,if she would have let me I would have broke my arm to win,but it was a tie,by the way she has nice long toe's,several months ago I told her she had pretty feet,she said thanks,but any thing to do with feet grossed her out,well I better go before I lose the connection,yall have a good one [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links