Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Slapstick anyone???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slapstick anyone???
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure there must be tons of folks here into the old slaptick comedy shorts that came out in the 30's and 40's. The ones that standout best in my mind would be the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy

-

And then, of course, The Three Stooges

-

Not really much slapstick, but equally funny was Abbott and Costello

-

Anyone else guffaw a bit to this or others from this time period???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Skelton anyone?

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my own personal favorites (both old school & contemporary) while we're on the subject:

The Marx Brothers

-

Buster Keaton

-

Jacques Tati

-

Benny Hill

-

Rowan Atkinson

-

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My absolute slapstick GOD:

-

And obviosuly these guys:

-

Never really watched the old stuff from the 30s/40s but I`ve heard it`s really good. Especially the Chaplin stuff is supposed to be superb.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of The Three Stooges, The Marx Brothers, Abbott & Costello and Benny Hill. I also love The Little Rascals but I don't think that'd be considered slapstick.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad bought the first VCR in our town, and bought a cple tapes to go with it.We had neighbors coming from all over to see the movies. One was,"Alice Sweet Alice", and the other was the black duo, "Amos and Andy"!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links