Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The new Battlestar Galactica

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new Battlestar Galactica
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who else is watching the new SciFi channel Battlestar Galactica series? I must admit I dropped the ball on this one, and missed the miniseries and the first season. But I remembered seeing a behind the scenes special on it before the mini aired, so I added the mini to my netflix qeue, and man does that show rock! Now I am torn over whether to start watching it, or just to wait for each season to be released on DVD so I can watch it cronologically (which is pretty much what I'm gonna do, as I can't stand coming in on the middle of something).
Anyone else surprised by how good this thing is?

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello IAmSpartachris -

I watched the whole thing, mostliy looking for the feet of Diane Krueger (and they did deliver). It's a pretty good series and I liked the first season quite a bit.

You are right, the quality of this thing was a surpsise. It was really good through and through, particularly coming from the Sci-Fi channel. Up until now most of their orginal programming has been spotty (or just plain terrible). This was much different.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben,

I agree that SciFi channel's original programming is generally pretty lame, and perhaps that's why I didn't pay too much attention to this show when it first aired. But, as I said, to my surprise this show rocks. Diane Kreuger? She wasn't in the miniseries. Does she show up in the first season? Or did you mean Tricia Helfer, the hottie who plays the sexy Cylon? As I said earlier, I think I am just going to wait until season one comes out on dvd to catch up on what I missed, rather than trying to figure it out by jumping into season two cold.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello IAmSpartchris -

Great catch! Yes, I meant Tricia Helfer; had Diane on my brain because I was just sifting through a bunch of her feet photos (left hand doesn't know what the right hand is typing).

Now that I've got that straight - I will add that Tricia's feet are fantastic and I really love her feet. I saw her on a talk show, actually putting her feet right up on the desk for a close up.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Now that I've got that straight - I will add that Tricia's feet are fantastic and I really love her feet. I saw her on a talk show, actually putting her feet right up on the desk for a close up.

Ummm yummy.
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Well then Ben, you should enjoy this pic of the lovely Ms. Helfer.
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello IAmSpartaChris -

Yes, that is a great photograph thank you for posting it! I LOVE Tricia Helfer's feet and fortunately for all of us, she has NO problem serving them up publicly.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links