Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Comedians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comedians
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else like stand up comedy? To me it's spectacular, love hearing smart witty fellas up there finding a way to make me laugh. Not like TV can do that anymore. Wondering what everyones favorite comedians (past or present) are. Mine are:

Richard Pryor
Dane Cook
Dave Chappelle (stand up hes awesome)
Jeremy Hotz
Carlos Mencia
George Lopez
Mitch Hedburg (R.I.P)

Just a few that come to mind, but I give stand up comics a lot of credit.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 12 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, XM radio is the best..
--Dave Attell
--Robert Schimmel
--Ron White
--Pablo Francisco
--Killer Beaz,Eddie Murphy, just some of the funny ones.And who is that guy that does the "Gang Bang" song? Man i'd love to do a song like that about feet, LOL [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18364 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard Pryor
Dennis Leary
Robbin Williams
Lewis Black
Bill Mahr
Eddie Izzard
Paton Oswald
Mitch Hedberg( [Cry] )
George Carlin
Sinbad(yes you read correctly)
Bill Cosby
Chris Rock
Adam Sandler
Sam Kinison

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Hicks
George Carlin
Eddie Izzard (British transvestite)
Jello Biafra (not really a comedian but brilliant -- former "Dead Kennedys" vocalist)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont have any foreign stand up comedian I might write about, cos all the ones I know are Greek [Smile]

However, the one that surprised me and me believe that he was born for it is Robin Williams! Isnt h amazing? I mean what a natural talent and wit!
Awesome and entertaining at the same time!

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 spring to mind for me.Although most of you probably don't know them.Love watching Dave Allen(Dave Allen at Large) and a Newfoundlander(Canadian) called Jimmy Flynn.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight I watched Dave Chappelle for the first time (he`s not very well known over here in Germany) --- I love him!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always loved listening to my dad's old Bill Cosby records when I was a kid. I've recently downloaded and made a huge MP3 CD of several of his albums for my daughter to enjoy. Those recordings are 40 years old and kids today can still relate to and enjoy them!

Sam Kinison - the most un-PC comic EVER
George Calin
Richard Pryor
early Robin Williams

I used to go to local comedy clubs all the time and watch stand up comics. The last time I went was earlier this year and saw Artie Lange. His act was really not so good compared to even the unknowns I've seen in the past! All he did was yell "FIIIIARRRRE!" alot and told stories of being a big fat coke snorting drunk. It was entertaining, but not worth the $40 ticket for a friggen hour long show with an opening act!!! In fact he kept checking his watch throughout his set.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lewis black, bill cosby,george carlin,robin williams,eddie murphy,richard pryor,rob leadermann,sam kinison.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man.... awesome question! Here's my batting order:

#1. I'm not a big fan of his, but Howie Mandell once did a standup called "Howie Mandell On Ice". It takes a few minutes for him to start warming up but damn... once he got going I spent most of the standup laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

#2. Andrew Dice Clay - especially his classic, foul nursery rhymes.

#3. Rob Schimmel - funny guy, I liked his bit about the dog shitting on the carpet.

#4. Pablo Francisco - Excellent voice imitations

#5. Damon Wayans

#6. George Carlin

#7. Gallagher

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for mentioning Gallagher Tweener! His props are hilarious, but he also has a lot of witty dialogue to go with the sight gags!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gallagher seems to me like he could be a foot guy...a smooth 70's foot guy [Cool] ..like some of the old Elmer Batter's stuff lounging on a couch in the background with dark glasses on and some polyester pants! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18364 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb hunter
Board Regular
Member # 9182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peter cook and bill hicks are my gods

--------------------
h

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carlos mencia, and mitch hendburg rock [Tongue] , ill miss mitch,though [Cry]
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely George Carlin and Gallagher are my favorites because they both have an intelligent sort of comedy in addition to just being flat out hilarious. My dad used to tape their specials from HBO and Showtime, and we've watched them so many times we can recite most of their bits with them.

I also like just about everything from Monty Python. The Holy Grail is one of my all time favorite mvies. I like the subtle jokes going on in the background like with The Simpson's or South Park.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links