Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Videogames...dead in a few years? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Videogames...dead in a few years?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the new and creative ideas in video gaming is relatively a rare thing with all of the sequel games offered out there but I don't think the video gaming industry is going to tank anytime soon. I think the "next step" in the video gaming process has already begun with making online play possible. I would think that adds a unique element, especially if you're playing head to head against humans instead of versus the video game unit itself. With that said, I think online video gaming is the "next generation" and more emphasis will be put on player versus player and how well a game performs online, as well as the graphics, rather than on really good ideas for games.

Personally, I prefer buying games for the computer rather than buying gaming consoles in the Nintendo line, Play Station, etc.. Come to think of it, the last video gaming system I owned was the Sega Dreamcast! I still take the Dreamcast out now and then and play the sporting games (i.e. football, hockey, etc.) just for the hell of it. My nephew has the PS2 and just got a Game Cube for his birthday a couple of months ago. I've attempted to play video games with him on a quite a few occasions. Some of the games I thought were ok but didn't really blow me away. The one I enjoyed the most playing with him was Lord Of The Rings, The Third Age for the PS2. I might just be tempted to buy his PS2 off of him and just that game once he gets a PS3, which I think he will eventually get.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links