Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » World of Warcraft (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: World of Warcraft
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

As many of you who frequent the video game posts here know I consider myself a regular console gamer. Well, in the last few months I haven't even turned on a console. Yes, a sin! I've been playing and addicted to World of Warcraft on my Mac (also for Windows PC). Does anyone else play WoW? Just curious to know what you all think of it and if you play, look me up. I am on the Kilrogg (spelling?) server and my character's name is: Cléopatra. Yes, you have to use the accented "é."

- Patrick

P.S. No my character doesn't run around barefoot... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe. I play WoW. Just started playing about 3 days ago.

My name is Sorasulwyn and I am on the Spirestone server.

I am truly enjoying the in depth details, professions, and variety of classes that are given.

Whoever has thought about playing it I totally suggest that you DO!

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystique,
I just hit level 40 and got my mount! Man does the game change and move so much quicker than having to foot it all the time!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve stopped gaming a few years ago but if I would start again I´d certainly start with WoW.

Heard so many great things about it --- except for the fact, that most people become addicted to the game because it is so much fun to play [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I am so jealous!

I am level 22 now! I'm a hunter and at level 20 you get aspect of the cheetah meaning I can sprint everywhere I go.

Thats better than doing that trot thing lol.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just almost bought it. i had it in my hand, when i suddenly realized that my computer is crap, and doesn't stand a chance at running it smoothly. it can barely handle command and conquer: yuri's revenge [Cry]
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killa,

My computer runs it ok until I go into a city called Ironforge. Blizzard decided to place a bunch of important places people will have to go right inside the entrance, so it is lag city when you get in there. Even with a cable connection I get crap. This computer only has a low key video card (Macintosh), but I ordered a PC with a NICE one and LOTS of memory. If I lag with this monster system, Blizzard needs to fix the damn game! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mystique,

Horde hunters have torn me up pretty bad in PVP. Like fighting two people if you pet is nice. I am a warrior because I just like to stick my nose in people's faces and fight. If I ever make a second character I was thinking of doing a druid.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Gosh... Ironforge is so huge!

I got a brand new gaming computer for my graduation present, so I never have slow downs. Even in Ironforge it doesnt seem to slow down that much.

Stupid log in server! I couldnt in all last night. Cut out on my play time!

Ohhh druids are nice! They have quite an advantage over other classes. man you need to come over to Spirestone! The horde are taking over here like nobody's business! In stormwind (redridge mainly) they are setting up camp and anyone who tries to do a quest gets killed. Same with Ashenvale/Astranaar. Was killed 2 times yesterday...

--------------------

mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Yeah I'm beginning to get a little frustrated with Blizzard's log-in servers. THEY SUCK!

Anyways got off to take a nap and get up and now I cant get back on.

I wish they would do something about that!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mystique,

I am running a Mac, with what I thought had 64MB of VRAM, come to find out, it only has 32MB. Other than that, the computer is good enough to run it. But I have a PC on the way that I just had built with 256 MB of VRAM, so I know I should fly in there now.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard a lot about WoW and have seen it. A good friend of mine has it and I've seen the play online. I've never actually played it though, but it's enough for me just to sit there and watch, which really says a lot about the game itself if you can be taken in by a game you're not even playing.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

hehe my computer is an XPS Gen 5 from dell with 1 GB of RAM and Pentium (D) 3.2 Ghz. I love it so much and it runs everything so smoothly.

Currently level 34 1/4 way to level 35! trying to get to 40 by this weekend. Yeah right...

I want my nightsaber!

--------------------

mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

hehe almost to 40 my friend!

Just leveled to 39 yesterday! I'm catching up!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mystique,

I almost bought that computer, but decided to have one custom built. I just got it this week. I have 2GB of RAM, a 256MB ATI video card and a 4 GB processor. It flies on this game compared to what I was doing on my MAC. I have all the video settings on the highest and get no lag. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links