Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Bad Haricut From A Footgirl (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bad Haricut From A Footgirl
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer is learning to cut hair. She got some video tapes and a few books and has been studying for about a month now.

Last pay day, she went out and bought a "Haircut Kit". Clippers, attachments, an assortment of combs and one of those barber "aprons" (or whatever they call those). She was excited about this, but she needed a test dummy (emphasis on the "dummy").

SO - in the interest of her development, I volunteered. It started out great. She sat me in a chair, put the apron-thing on and excitedly began barber-style small talk (So where do you work? Like fishing?, etc.).

First mistake came within the first minute and it was bad. I calmly said "Don't worry, put on a number three clip and take it down a peg. It will be alright".

Second mistake came about a minute after putting on the number three clip. So we went down to number two. It got worse and by now, poor Summer is crying and upset (and worried about my reaction).

SO - we ended up Buzzing it. I tried to assure her that it would grow back quickly, and that I actually liked the shape of my head (hadn't ever quite seen it before).

I love little Summer and I do think it's great to encourage people when they get excited about new things - but it was a RELIEF to get out of that chair!!!

The next month or so will now be spent with no hair, to speak of. I had to show up at the foot party this way but oddly enough, I don't think anybody really minded it much.

[ September 13, 2005, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say during my time here on the net that your tales are some of the best reads I've found.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Adam X -

When they invented that expression "truth is stranger than fiction", they knew what they were talking about. It's a funny life - it's a great and beautiful life we lead, but it is funny sometimes.

The element of female feet makes this life richer for us, but sometimes the things we do in pursuit of those feet throw us off course a bit ..... and we end up getting bad haircuts because of it.

[ September 12, 2005, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha nice story Ben. Ah well I'm sporting the shaved head look too (by choice though [Laugh] ) so welcome to the club!

I did watch American Pie again today after a few years of not seeing it. And while I haven't seen a large picture of you, in that small avatar one you look like the dad a little bit from the movie lol. So this shaved head thing is definatly gonna throw that out

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello rockbass -

I'm not sure I like this "look", still have mixed feelings about it. People at work thought I was trying to be "Cain" from Kung Fu, or some such thing. There were a few other theories, but most are not fit for mixed company.

That said, I am honored to be a member of the "club", albeit temporary (I hope!). As long as I can stay away from Summer and her Haircut Kit, I'll be alright in the end.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LMAO* [Laugh]

Brother Ben, I'm sorry to hear about your hair-cut mishap, but dang, the way you described it, I was cackling by the end of reading your post.

Never let it be said that you aren't a good sport for letting her try out on you...and easing her mind when she messed up. I wish you could send her my way. I rather like having my head shaved...aside from liking the "look" of it, it just feels cleaner too. I can imagine getting my head shaved by a pretty foot model, that would be most excellent! [Cool]

Playing video games with foot models, getting your head buzzed by a foot-model...Bro, I love ya' to death, so don't take this personal, but I've got it figured out that you are NEVER getting to Heaven...you're already in paradise here on Earth! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Once again I find myself highly entertained by one of your tales. Thanks for posting it.
By the way, Summer can give me a bad haircut any time.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Lou -

If I could send Summer your way I'm sure she'd be happy to get a second chance at performing her first hairdo.

You are right, it does feel much cleaner, it's a new experience for me and that "feel" is something I rather fancy.

Here's one thing about getting a haircut from Summer that is really (REALLY) great, regardless of the result. When she cuts your hair, she puts her hands all over you - your face, your head, neck, etc. It feels GREAT, there's something sensuous about that.

So here I sit with my footgirl-comandeered video console, Gradius V cartridge, buzzed head and "Cain-from-Kung-Fu" Hairdo. Taken on balance not a bad life at all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello IAmSpartaChris -

It is great to see you posting! I haven't seen as many of posts of late and have missed the ascerbic, educated and friendly wit - and keen perspectives! I'll send Summer your way next time she goes looking for another haircut victim.

[ September 14, 2005, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey my ears are burning over here. im the dumb girl who butchered Ben with my haircut kit. sorry Ben. now you wrote a story about it so ill have a tough time getting more volunteers. guess youll have to be my next hairdo victim again.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
hey my ears are burning over here. im the dumb girl who butchered Ben with my haircut kit. sorry Ben. now you wrote a story about it so ill have a tough time getting more volunteers. guess youll have to be my next hairdo victim again.

hear that, ben. run for cover while you still can!!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello killa -

You got that right!!! I'm keeping my distance from that girl and her "haircut kit" while I still have some scalp.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thats real funny guys, haha. so Ben you gonna get another haircut? i got my haircut kit still, ready whenever you are.

from summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is too funny!!!!!! I'm laughing so hard reading this. Ben & Summer Doll, you 2 dorks! Hey Ben I remember you showing up at the Art Bar for that open mic thingy a few days later.

Hey Summer Doll don't worry tho you started a new fashion for Ben. And you can bring your kit over & use it on my idiot little brother anytime.

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll volunteer!

I need a haircut anyways.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links