Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » cold season

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cold season
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it appears to be upon us and I've already got mine. Anyone else besides me get a cold yet?
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass:
Well it appears to be upon us and I've already got mine. Anyone else besides me get a cold yet?

I've already had mine, and the timing couldn't have been more vexing. I developed the cold about two days before leaving for a weekend of footfun up in Massachusetts back in August, and it ended up staying with me about three times longer than my cold's durations usually last for. Fear not though, for I still made the trek up to Massachusetts as planned, laryngitis and all. It'll be a snowy day in Hell before I let a little thing like life-threatening illness stand in the way of my footfun. Besides, a foot fetish party a day keeps the doctor away! Then again, I've met quite a few doctors at foot fetish parties over the years, so scratch that.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet but I have about 7 months of dark, cold, wet weather before me --- I´m sure to catch a few colds sometime. [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is actually my favorite time of the year. I love early autumn - September through October.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah that blows Calico Jack! Were you still able to enjoy the party?

And I agree it is a nice time of year. But since I know whats coming after, it does make it depressing

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass:
Ah that blows Calico Jack! Were you still able to enjoy the party?

Yeah, under the circumstances I still managed to salvage a good ol' time. My voice was totally gone but that wasn't any major loss because I didn't go there to hear myself talk anyway. hehe Aside from that, the only truly niggling symptom that I was experiencing was an incessant cough that was not only irritating to listen to but which also inflamed my chest cavity every time I coughed. Felt like a volcano erupting every few seconds. Thankfully I had another volcano erupting shortly thereafter though which successfully took my mind off my malady.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had one last week. Luckily it only lasted a few days and wasn't too big.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got into a bike wreck, and had to have major plastic surgery on my crushed face, which included my nose and sinuses. Though the surgery went well, im still plagued by sneezing a lot and an almost constantly runny nose. So a cold doesn't really bother me at all; hell, I can hardly tell when I got a cold, except when my nose stops up, which at times is a releif,lol
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

God must be trying to punish me for having too much footsex or something, because I've got a cold again!! Actually there are a great many things that I'm sure he'd like to punish me for, but the end result is still this damn cold. I woke up with the early symptoms of it this past Tuesday morning and it's since blossomed readily and infiltrated my ears, nose and throat. Oh yeah, winter's gonna be a real picnic this year!

-

Calico Jack

rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Ah that sucks Calico Jack. I'm still not over mine all the way yet. Still got a bit of a cough. Someone needs to create medicine to get rid of them quicker. Hell we can clone animals! But we can't get rid of a measily cold?
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, they can't get rid of colds because the companies that make cold medication make tens of billions a year in sales... they'd lose that if they cured it all together.

But yep, I've already had mine. it's wierd, one week one student at my campus is coughing and trying to blow his nose, the next week, it has spread like wild fire and the whole school has it. Crazy.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Yeah Pete thats true. I read somewhere that they can't make a cure because there are so many variations of the common cold that they haven't found a way to include them all in one vaccination.

It's been going through everybody I work with for the past month. Hopefully it doesn't start a second round because I don't feel like dealing with it again so soon.

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve got a bad cold at the moment, as do my children and gf --- sucks!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been sick for two weeks with a cold and bronchitius.it sucks.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links