Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » psp downgrade!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: psp downgrade!!!
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for those of us psp owners who updated to version 2.0, and 1.51/1.52, a downgrader was released a few days ago. i have tried it with my psp, and it works like a charm. i'm in homebrew heaven. the downgrade is right here. psp downgrader like i said, ive used it myself, told my friends about it, and looked at all the forums. it hasnt ruined a psp yet!!! im so excited [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Killa, what`s the PSP like? I´ve been thinking of getting one. Are there already many games available?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Greece a PSP costs 269EU (323 USD) and it was released in 1/9/2005. These are the currently titles available according to the main import of Sony games in Greece:

FIFA 2006
GTA Liberty stories
Fired up
Untold legends - brotherhood blade
Archer Macleans Mercury
Collin McRae 5
MedEvil Ressurection
World Tour Soccer
Burnout 4: Legends
Need for Speed - Underground Rivals
Dynasty Warriors
Toca Race Driver 2
Metal Gear ACID
F1 Grand Prix
Dark Stalkers Chronicles
NBA
NBA Street Shutdown
Spiderman 2
Virtual Tennis World Tour
Wipeout Pure
Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2 Remix

All prices ranging from 45-59EU (54-70USD) ...

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Hey Killa, what`s the PSP like? I´ve been thinking of getting one. Are there already many games available?

-Hal-

i love my psp, although some of the load times are intolerable. besides that, if you have the proper video converters on your computer, you can rip dvds and play them on the psp. you can use wifi to play online. if you have firmware version 1.0, or 1.5, you can put emulators on it. i play genesis,and Snes games on mine all the time. if you're a techhead, you'll love the psp.
gimme, your conversions are either off, or the us gets games cheaper. the US psp is $250, and games range from $40-$60.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m a techhead for sure and I think I´ll get one. Thanks for the info.
Went downtown yesterday and checked it out --- played a round of "Ridge Racer". Wow!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links