Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Harry Potter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harry Potter
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tho nerdy as It might seem, I'm really lookin forward to the new Potter movie coming out. I might admit that Im 31, but hell, I like a good book series when I read one. Anyone agree?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen/read any HP, sad to say.
I agree that there's nothin' like a good book series though... Anybody remember the ol' "Tom Swift" series by "Victor Appleton III"? Now, that was some great readin' for a kid. :-)

P.S. Hey, "Army of Darkness" is one of my fav flicks. My Honey cringes whenever I watch it now, 'cause she knows she'll have to endure weeks of me sayin' "Gimme some sugar, baby" LoL

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry Potter is outstanding! Forget the hype and the merchandise but the books are just plain good.

I´m not too much of a fan of the movies --- they are good but I prefer the novels.

I bought "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" a few weeks ago but I`m only going to read it when I have the time (around X-mas) to enjoy it to the max.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 26 and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a big Harry Potter fan. Goblet of Fire came out today. Me and the wife are going to see it tomorrow. The books are better than the movies, but that's usually the case with movies based on books.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were going tomorrow also wing, cheaper before 5pm on the weekends lol. My wife told the her mom we was going, and got a reply back saying,"Why do you want to see a satanic movie like that"! Guess a lot of people are misinformed!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you turnip heads, I'm as nerdy as they come at age 37 playing D&D on a weekly basis plus seeing the Harry Potter movie on Thanksgiving day!

Speaking of "Army of Darkness" it was showing on Sci/Fi Channel on Thanksgiving Morning! Bruce Campell is god! [Laugh]

"Hey, that was just pillow talk baby."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a coincedence --- they also showed "Army of Darkness" yesterday on German TV.
Is it International-Army-of-Darkness week or something?

-Hal-

[ November 26, 2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Should be and international 'Army of Darkness'-Evil Dead' holiday If you ask me HAL,lol. But seriously; dont it piss you off that you buy a good movie on DVD, and its 90 minutes long; And then it comes on TNT or ABC with the extended version, with extra scenes that are not included on the disc you paid for, just like I notice happened to Army Of D the other day. I have Needful Things on VHS, and have noticed that my version is 90 minutes long; but on TNT its almost 3 hrs with tons of scenes that arent on the tape I paid for. I understand cutting scenes for the theatre, but dammit, I paid to own that tape, and I wanna see the whole friggin movie! Anyone agree?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links