Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Alcohol - help or hinder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alcohol - help or hinder
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard many people say that when they drink, it improves their performance in the bedroom. A friend of mine even told me that the combination of beer and pretzels is excellent for his enhancement. Unfortunately for me, I'm the exact opposite. My sex drive goes down when I drink.

Anyone else?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much of a drinker so I can't really contribute too much to this discussion, but I'll just add that I've always viewed this issue as something of a double-edged sword because while alcohol has long been thought of as an ice-breaker which can help to loosen people up and get them in the mood, it's also long been thought of as something which significantly diminishes sexual prowess and coordination. When it comes to getting gals in the mood, I never use alcohol anyway. That's what foot massages are for!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Calico, that's really cool to hear that you don't drink at all. [Thumbs Up] It's also a little odd to hear you say that because I associate your screen name with a rum-guzzling, ale-slamming swashbuckler...arrrr!

I agree with your double-edge sword metaphor. A little nip can loosen you up, but a little always leads to more and sometimes too much. For me, even a little takes the wind out of my sails.

On the other hand, a few drinks puts my wife in the mood big time. If she drinks and I don't, then we're good to go for a night of good sex. If I drink and she doesn't, let's just say she goes to bed knowing she isn't getting any.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alcohol resulted in a severe LACK of sex on one of my anniversary nights...so no.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither do I ..i will die in my sleep ..literally.So big No here..MAYBE one beer to relax but to get stupid plastered..eh not for me anymore

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shakespeare once said of alcohol that “lechery…it provokes and unprovokes; it provokes the desire but it takes away the performance.

Certainly - women loose their inhibitions when they drink. Same with men... they are more likely to "make a move".

But unfortunately if you have had too much to drink things sometimes don't quite "work" like you want them to!

Been there, done that. Or "didn't" do that, as the case actually was...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add too much alcohol and Mr. Winky get's sleepy. When he's just a bit tipsy he'll get a little feisty! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like alcohol.... ALOT!!!! [Cheers]

I am a huge advocate of getting shit faced. But when it comes to sex, too much booze does kill the feeling.

Actually, concerning sex, I think marijuana is the BEST aphrodisiac. I never hear people talk about this, but for me it heightens the whole experience tremendously.

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by face_pedestal:
I like alcohol.... ALOT!!!! [Cheers]

I am a huge advocate of getting shit faced. But when it comes to sex, too much booze does kill the feeling.

Actually, concerning sex, I think marijuana is the BEST aphrodisiac. I never hear people talk about this, but for me it heightens the whole experience tremendously.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Having sex while high is mmm...mmm... good. Drinking doesn't put me in the mood as much which is fine by me because my lil' Vin Diesel doesn't want to play anyway.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the majority. Alcohol is good as an ice breaker, especially with women. They definitely lose some of their inhibitions after some drinks. If you misjudge and have too much, however, it can lead to no reaction from Mr. Happy. It's really a fine line too.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am somewhat familiar with the nightclub scene and alcohol really helps getting girls home to bed. as for actual performance all i can say is it make you last a bit longer because of lack of concentration

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to party and drink [Cheers] I have never had a problem about getting aroused while buzzed(knock on wood)So I will say it helps things out,because of the lax inhibitions and and courage that comes with drinking [Cool]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links